35

So I wasn't dreaming yesterday

So I wasn't dreaming yesterday. I am engaged. I am laying wrapped in Mason's arms in our bedroom. And while he is still asleep, I take my first look at the ring.

This peace of jewelry is the most breathtaking thing I have ever had on my body. I don't want to know what this cost.

Turning around in bed, I see my fiancé. I'm awake before he is again. I can look at him again. Ever since I'm pregnant, he has his hand on my belly. He said he even wants to know at night if it kicks the first time.

We still haven't felt it yet. Lola told me at the party that she also didn't feel Mason for a long time in the pregnancy. Little one just seems to be like his dad.

I had a feeling that it's a boy from the beginning. Mason always said it's going to be a girl.

"I love you." Is what I whisper in his ear before kissing the side of his face. "I love you too." He responds. "You're awake?"

"Of course. Just wanted to see what you would do." I want to tell everyone about the engagement. As soon as possible.

"Do you have your laptop with you?" I ask him as I reach my fingers trough his thick, black hair. His absolutely beautiful eyes. God I hope the baby will have his eyes.

"I do. Why are you asking?" "Maybe we could tell the others about the engagement per skype or something." Mason reached over to the night stand and got out his laptop.

They all knew that he was going to propose. But even then, our moms cried so much about it. Ben helped him pick the ring.

"You want to go to the beach today?" He asks me. "I thought we could go into town and then spend our day there. But we can go to the beach too if you want to."

Mason let go of me and then sat up to pull me on his lap. "That is a fucking great idea, angel."

______

I wanted to take a shower before we got to town. Walking out of the bathroom, I saw an empty bed. He must be smoking outside at the balcony. His smoking mecame pretty much ever since the accident with Ash.

But he knows when to stop so I won't tell him to stop. I am just wearing a shirt of his. Nothing underneath. So walking out of the balcony, I need something to warm me up pretty fast.

I'm wrapping my arms around him from behind and reach into his waistband of his boxers, earning a groan from him.

We actually haven't had sex in a pretty long time. I think that three weeks ago was the last time. And I feel him feeling the same as I do when I already feel a tent in his boxers.

Mason turns around, picks me up and places me on the table of the terrace. "Here? But the neighbors-"
"I don't give a fuck about the neighbors right now, angel. You tease me, I take you right here. Got that?"

I nod against the kiss he just started, already pulling down his boxers. He teases my clit and my entrance with his tip and then slowly moves inside me inch for inch.

He lets me adjust to him before he slams fully into me, stealing all the air out of my lungs.

A loud cry escapes my lips which is followed with a moan right after that. He reaches just the right spot over and over again. "Oh, oh god!" Him grunting into my ear with every stroke he makes, makes me close to getting over the edge even more.

I hold onto his neck, throw my head back and open my mouth without any tone coming out of it. Mason has one arm positioned on the small of my back and his other one holds my left thigh up.

We both look at each other, stealing kisses from time to time or Maso just whispering sweet nothings in my ear. His intense rubbing on my clit makes me go ober the edge, him following right after me.

My whole body is shaking. Holy fuck. Mason pushes himself inside me once more as he kisses my forehead and tells me he loves me before he pulls out of me. "I love you too."

_________

We were in the city. It was absolutely beautiful. I love Ibiza with all my heart.

The day passed really fast. We're in the bedroom, watching some TV. Mason is beside me, stroking my tummy but suddenly he freezes.

I know why he did. I felt it too.

We both felt the babys' first kick.

Mason looks at me, question and confusion written all over his face. "I felt it too." He immediately puts his second hand on my belly, looking for new kicks.

I haven't seen him like this before. He's kneeling next to my tummy, touching it and looking to find new ones. I even see a tear running down his cheek.

And there it is. Another kick. Mason lets out a teary laugh and then looks at me. "She's kicking." She. He said it so often that I am thinking the same about it being a girl.

"Holy fuck, angel. She's fucking kicking!" Such a big, mature man being respected from everyone. Being adored by everyone. But as soon as it comes to
This child, he is so fragile looking.

These last two days are with no doubt the best days of my life. I'm crying water fountains right now as we both wait for other kicks.

"You felt that?" He asks at another one. "I did..." How can something that isn't even born yet bring so much happiness to two people?

Mason's phone has been ringing for two minutes straight. "Don't you want to take this one?"

"I don't." "It might be important." He looks at me, sighs and takes the phone from the nightstand. "Travino?" He asks as he disappears in the bathroom.

He comes out after not even a minute and looks at me. "That was the hospital."

__________

The baby finally kickedddd

Comment your thoughts!! Love you❤️❤️