✯ 26 ✯

"when friendies arrive?" donghyuck asked excitedly as he waved the dolphin plushie in the air.

"in a few, minutes, hyuckie." jisung replied, patting the boy's head.

"will friendies like hyuckie?" donghyuck questioned, leaning against jisung's side to receive a hug.

"of course, they will. hyuckie is a good boy, and they like good boys."

"hyuckie good boy!" donghyuck happily clapped, making jisung chuckle.

jaemin and jisung had had a long conversation the day before with donghyuck.

jaemin had told about what he had said to mark, and how he had reacted, and then, they had asked the boy if he was ready to spill the secret to his loving friends.

it took quite a while for donghyuck to accept, but he eventually did.

and so, the next morning, when he had slipped into little space, he was excited to meet them and finally tell them the whole truth – or at least, show them.

"there's here." jaemin declared as he saw jeno parking his car on their lawn.

"friendies! friendies!" little donghyuck exclaimed.

"calm down, hyuckie." jisung said, silencing donghyuck.

jaemin walked to the door, opening it wide as he greeted his friends with a bright smile.

"hello guys!"

"hello jaemin!" chenle waved.

"please come in." the pink-haired boy stepped aside, allowing jeno, renjun and chenle to come in.

"aww, look at this cutie!" chenle exclaimed as soon as his eyes fell on donghyuck.

the boy was clinging to jisung's side, his arm wrapped tightly around the dolphin plushie

as his eyes stared at his bare feet.

"hyuckie, say hello to lele?" jisung asked, side-hugging the little.

"h-hellow lele..." donghyuck mumbled.

"hello hyuckie!" chenle greeted the boy. "do you like the plushie i offered you?"

donghyuck glanced at the dolphin in his hand before nodded. "me likey a lot. thank chu lele."

while chenle and donghyuck were haiving a conversation, jaemin coughed to get jisung's attention.

"can i know why he isn't weirded out by any of this?" jaemin asked, pointing at chenle.

"well... i may or may not have told him..." jisung rubbed his nape.

"what?!"

"he was starting to question hyuck's behaviour, i couldn't hide it forever..." jisung explained. "but i have the same question for jeno."

"jeno discovered on his own." jaemin replied.

"sure..." jisung rolled his eyes.

however, renjun's next words made him think again about his words.

"donghyuck is a little too?" the smallest boy asked in disbelief, looking at their friend who was acting like a child.

"he is." jeno nodded.

"wait..." jisung looked at renjun. "you are a little too?!"

"hey, don't scare him like that." jaemin stood between jisung and renjun.