✯ 30 ✯

"cheers!"

the seven boys lifted their glasses in the air, making them collide before gulping down everything inside of them.

it was 10:00pm, and the awkward atmosphere that had taken place at the pool earlier had been completely forgotten to be replaced by a feeling of euphoria and happiness. they enjoyed their time together fully, all forgetting about the problems of each of them.

it was their celebration night for winning the basketball tournament.

dozens of bottles of beer and soju had already been emptied by the boys who weren't perfectly sober anymore at that point.

but they didn't mind, they wanted to celebrate, and they were only with trustworthy people. so why not let themselves go a bit?

"truth or dare!" chenle declared loudly so that his voice was heard despite the loud music that was playing. "everyone sits in a circle!"

the seven boys made their way to the carpeted flood, where they say down comfortably as chenle grabbed an empty bottle of alcohol to make it spin between them.

the bottle landed on jisung.

"jisungie!" chenle exclaimed, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend. "truth... or dare...?"

"truth." the youngest answered, giving chenle a kiss on the cheek.

"why truth...?" the chinese boy pouted. "i had a dare idea..."

"i don't trust you with dares, cutie." jisung chuckled, ruffling his tipsy boyfriend's bangs.

"if chenle could find the truth so that we can skip onto the next person without having you eating each other, that would be nice." renjun interrupted, earning a chinese curse word from the second youngest.

"when did you start liking me...?" chenle asked, lying on jisung's lap while speaking.

"well... i did ever since we started texting a lot. but i realised it during the school trip, when you cuddled to me in your sleep, and then accused me of invading your personal space in the morning."jisung giggled at the memory, making all the boys around coo, except for chenle who flushed.

"yeah, yeah." the younger chinese rolled his eyes. "spin the bottle."

jisung did as he was told, making the bottle spin to choose the next person.

it landed pretty quick on jeno.

"dare." he answered before jisung could even ask the question.

"okay. so..."

chenle tugged on jisung's sleeve, approaching his face from jisung's ear to whisper.

"make norenmin happen." chenle told, making jisung nod.

"okay!" he said out loud. "so, jeno... kiss jaemin."

the boy nodded before turning towards jaemin and basically jumping on top of him, making both of them end up kissing on renjun's lap while the chinese male looked at them with heart eyes.

around them, all the boys were completely shocked by what had just happened.

jeno hadn't even protested when asked to kiss someone other than his boyfriend.

and renjun didn't seem to mind the fact that his boyfriend was kissing another boy while lying on his lap.

"h-huh... did we miss something?" donghyuck asked, hiccupping.