Chapter 7

Riley had come back home straight after her appointment with the doctor as she looked at the envelope in her hands. Easily finding one of Farkle's hairs she had it send in for testing while it had seemed like forever until she got the results. She exhaled slightly opening the envelope feeling her heart beating as she opened it and saw the results. She smiled at the results knowing she was carrying a little Minkus inside of her. She exhaled as she put the envelope down and laid on her bed. Suddenly feeling overwhelmed by her hormones as well as Lucas kissing Missy, she had started to cry wanting to let it all out in a full blown sob but didn't. She put her hand in front of her mouth as she cried herself to sleep.

Maya walked into the apartment wondering where Riley was as she didn't see her. She went into Riley's room as she saw Riley was fast asleep. Not having the heart to wake Riley up, Maya threw a cover over Riley as she saw the envelope looking at the paper that was on it showing Farkle was the father. Maya had bite her lip to stop herself from yelling as she went in front seeing Cory.

"She's asleep but I think she cried herself to sleep," Maya said as Cory had exhaled.

"Thank you, Maya. You can go. I'll stay here," Cory said as Maya had left.