Chapter 23

Sienna's POV

"Troy!" I screamed in panic and tried to intervene, but my furious brother pushed me back slightly and warned me. "Don't intervene, Sienna." Then he grabbed Romeo's collar angrily. "How would you feel if I fooled around with Charlotte?" He hissed.

"It is different, Troy, and don't compare it." Romeo stated firmly as he pushed my brother back.

"Why?" Troy asked between gritted teeth.

"Because I love Sienna." Romeo confessed confidently.

My brother burst out laughing. "You are a fuck boy. Who do you try to fool?! Couldn't you find someone else to fuck?!" He snapped, full of rage in his eyes.

"Troy!" Romeo warned him angrily. "I love her. My feelings for Sienna are sincere." He confessed honestly.

"Do you think I will believe you?" Troy mocked, giving him a sarcastic look. "I know you very well. I know about all your affairs." He stated, determined.

"Believe me. I love her so much. I have never felt like this before. It was always her. I tried to stay away from her for a long time, but I can't hide my feelings anymore. I love Sienna." He stated firmly.

"Troy, we love each other. I love him too." I intervened as I stood up beside Romeo and entwined our hands.

"Please, Troy. I don't want to lose my best friend because I fell in love, nor I don't plan to give up on Sienna. Just give me a chance to prove my love to your sister. I swear, I am sincere." Romeo gave him a begging look.

Troy ran his hand through his hair, thinking. He took a deep breath and nodded. "If you mess up with my sister, I will make you pay for it. And keep your little friend away from my sister." He warned Romeo, pointing to his bulge in the pants.

"Thank you, dude." Romeo said happily and gave me a wide smile. I smiled happily. He turned his gaze from me to his best friend. "I won't do anything as well as my friend." He added, grinning.

"We will see." Troy mumbled dryly.

"Thank you, Troy." I gave him a grateful smile. I felt relieved that our relationship didn't affect their friendship badly. On the other hand, I was happy that we managed to convince him to accept our relationship.

***

I hugged Romeo tightly as soon as I approached him. He placed a soft kiss on my neck, holding me in his arms, and pulled back slightly.

"Are you ready to show the whole school you are my girl?" He said arrogantly and winked at me.

I smiled, nodding, and placed a soft kiss on his lips. Then we got in his car.

We told our parents about us two days ago. Everyone was happy for us, excluding my father and Liam. Liam almost tried to hit Romeo when he found my boyfriend in the garden alone. Fortunately, Troy and I arrived in time; Troy talked to Liam and calmed him down. However, my father was still against it; even his attitude towards Romeo had changed. Before they were close; my father really liked him, but now, he acted badly towards him and tried to insult him at every opportunity. I hoped he changed his attitude towards him soon.

I went to my classroom after Romeo had gone to see his coach; Nathan informed him that the coach called them. So I decided to wait for him in the classroom away from the people because our relationship made a fuss in the school. Everyone was staring at us or whispering while we were passing by.

"Sienna!" I stopped as Samantha called me; her voice was furious. I sighed and turned around, folding my arms over my chest. "Do you really think he loves you?" She asked mockingly. "He will get bored with you soon. As soon as he gets what he wants, he will dump you." She gave me a sarcastic smirk.