Wattpad Original

Book 2: Surprise Me Maybe

Thank you for reading the first book Let Life Surprise You!  Are you ready for the next one? 

You can read my new original story, Surprise Me Maybe, on Wattpad (find the book in my Wattpad catalog) and YONDER, the next-generation reading app from the Wattpad family!

We'll be updating the book: 

- On Wattpad two times a week, every Wednesday and Saturday 03:05 AM EST

 - On YONDER two times a week, every Tuesday and Friday at 6:05 p.m. PST & 9:05 p.m. EST. YONDER is free to download on iOS and Android. I'll see you there! 

FYI, on YONDER, instead of being posted in a separate book, it's the continuation of the last chapter of book 1. Therefore, if you want to read the sequel on YONDER, you should search Let Life Surprise You. The first chapter of book 2 is chapter 28 in Let Life Surprise You.

You can use a daily pass to unlock 1 chapter every day, but the last 3 chapters need to be opened with coins. It means, if you wish not to use your coins on my book series, you may wait until the next 3 chapters are posted before you can open chapter 28 for free.

Thank you so much for all your support ❤️❤️❤️

Parenting a child with Ashton Knight is tougher than hiding an elephant inside the fridge

Parenting a child with Ashton Knight is tougher than hiding an elephant inside the fridge. It's just a matter of time before Charlotte breaks her promise of keeping a platonic relationship with the father of her child. She's already too far gone, captured by his charms.

When she finally agrees to date him, she deliberately ignores the idea that being involved with her baby daddy, who happens to be her CEO, is a receipt for disaster. Nevertheless, Charlotte is determined to build the bridge to close the gap that separates the two worlds. She's the woman on a mission. That is until one day, she learns about the fact that shatters her dream; the reality that forces her to taste her own medicine.

The question is, will she swallow it or will she spit it out?

⭐⭐⭐