You/Kirari Momobami - Comfort

TW: Body issues

AN: I admit, this could've been better but I'm not good at comforting someone so if someone can think of something better, let me know and I can rewrite it.

Kirari had stepped out of her room for just a second to let you get ready but returned to find you crying

Kirari had stepped out of her room for just a second to let you get ready but returned to find you crying. She tried to figure out what she could've possibly done to upset you but she couldn't think of a reason. All she had told you when she left was that she would return in a second.

Wanting to get to the bottom of what had upset you, she made her way over to you.

"What's wrong, (y/n)?"

Unsure of how to comfort you, Kirari stood by your side as she watched you wipe your tears. You were always the one who was better at the emotional stuff.

"How can you love me when I look like this?"

You said between sobs, unable to fully calm down as you watched yourself in the mirror.

Kirari frowns, not understanding what you meant. She had always told you that you were beautiful.

"What do you mean? Did I say something wrong? You look beautiful."

"You're lying!" You tried to calm yourself but tears just continued to spill. "Look at me! How can I compare to you? You're flawless. You have perfect skin and your face struct....."

Kirari made her way to stand behind you, placing both hands on either shoulder.

"You're not supposed to compare yourself to anyone, (y/n). You're beautiful just the way you are. As for my perfect skin, it's because of the many products that I use to achieve this look. My dermatologist prescribes lotions and pills when something over-the-counter doesn't work. I'm not all natural as they say." She leans down to open her drawer to reveal the products she has bought over the last few months for her face. "This is what has managed to work. You should see the piles of products that I've thrown out."

While you look over the products, Kirari grabbed a tissue and wiped your tears.

"Can I try some of these?"

"You can try whatever you'd like. I can even take you to my dermatologist if you'd like. Just anything that will. The thought of murder came to mind when I saw you crying and realized I hadn't done anything to upset you."

"Kirari!"

She gives you a smile as she takes her comb and starts running it through your hair.

"I'm your girlfriend and I care about you. If someone made you upset then of course I'll want to make them pay for upsetting you."

You lean your head back to rest on the chair and closed your eyes while Kirari fixed your hair.

"Please don't kill anyone for me."

Kirari leaned down to give you a soft kiss.

"I make no promises."

--------------

All characters are 18+

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Yumemi Y... - Go

Kirari Momobami - Shock

Yuriko N..... - Jealous

--------------