Second and third first kisses

Before we could move the sirens blaring got closer and then we got swarmed by agents all yelling commands at us in shock I could only listen to what they were telling me to do.

I got down on my knees and looked over at Steve he was already looking at me but he had something else on his mind other than me and our situation I just couldn't ask what it was because of everything else going on aka the guns being pointed at us specifically one pointed right at Steve's head.

"Put the gun down." One of the agents told his friend. "Not here." Then we were loaded up into a transport vehicle for prisoners but not before they locked up our hands.

"It was him." Steve said after we'd traveled down the road for a bit. "He looked at me like he didn't even know me."

"Bucky? That guy that just tried to kill us was Bucky??" I asked.

"How's that even possible? It was like 70 years ago." Sam said.

"Zola. Bucky's whole unit was captured in 43. Zola experimented on him. Whatever he did helped Bucky survive the fall. They must've found him and..."

"None of that's your fault, Steve." Natasha said sounding weak.

"Even when I had nothing I had Bucky."

"We'll get him back and help him." I said before looking over at a pale Natasha. "Oh my God! Why didn't you say you got hit? Look we need to put pressure on it." I said to the guards in black out helmets. But they just zapped their electric shock at me. I shook my head and told them to fuck themselves as I kneeled in front of Natasha and put both of my chained up hands on her wound. "Don't go to sleep."

"Distract me." So I kissed her then pulled back after a moment. "That'll work if u keep doing it."

I chuckled and looked down at the wound. "There's something else that I could say to get your mind off it." I took a deep breath. "Bucky is my soulmate."

"I remember seeing your mark on him. We talked about it all the time. I just didn't think you needed to know cause I thought he was dead." Steve said after a moment of shocked silence.

There was a thump on the roof of the van then the back doors flew open and before anyone, excluding Natasha who held my hand trying to keep me there, could react Bucky had me in his arms and he jumped out of the moving van onto another car then another finally landing on the other side of the bridge we were on.

"Put me down!" I tell only to get ignored and as Bucky ran away from the van that was still driving away with no knowledge of the disappearance of me. He finally stopped in an alley. Putting me down, his breathing increased before he pushed himself away from me and punched the brick wall across from me with his metal arm, "What the hell, Bucky?"

"I don't know who, Bucky is!" He yelled at me.

"You're name is Bucky. Steve was your best friend." At his confused look I asked, "do you know what year it is?"

"All I know is you're my soulmate." I close my eyes tightly not knowing what to do. This man who I didn't even know would be my soulmate just tried to kill me and my other two soulmates, and now I'm here with him alone. While he knows nothing, not even his own name. A tear falls down my cheek without my knowledge and he so so gently wipes it away as if I was made of glass. He starts to say something but stops himself and then he was gone. He disappeared again but this time I'm instead disappointed rather than relived.

I take a moment to catch my breath before I look around checking where I am and decide to take out my phone and call someone that I know can come pick me up.