2. TWO TO BE STUBBORN

The size of the man's penthouse doesn't even register in Jimin's mind as they stumble throughout the room, haphazardly kicking away their shoes and discarding any second layers involved.

Jimin is led blindly toward the man's bedroom, a small hit of reality kicking in the second the back of his legs hit the bed. With his arms laced around the man's neck, he turns the both of them around and drags a forefinger over his chest, between the parted area of his button-up shirt, over hot and unmarred skin.

Their eyes meet and in a second, Jimin has the brunette sitting on the bed, pushed back by his shoulders. He crawls onto his lap and straddles his thighs, weaving desperate fingers through soft curls of brown hair. He tugs impatiently, urging the man's face forward until their lips meet in a kiss ladened with fervor. His hips move with insistence, back and forth thoroughly, grinding into the man's hardening length.

"Fuck," he drawls between wet kisses, gripping eagerly at Jimin's wide hips.

"Like I said, Sir. I may look dainty but you have absolutely no idea how naughty I can be in bed," Jimin murmurs against his ear, rutting himself deeper into the man's black dress pants.

Letting out a soft gasp, Jimin is flipped onto the bed, eyes boring into those that eye him from head to toe like he's prey, being sized up by a famished predator. He pushes his thumb between his own full and red-stained lips, fluttering his lashes coyly, silently seeking the contact and attention he so gravely desires.

In such a giving and submissive position like this, all worked up and slightly disheveled, Jimin can clearly discern the expression on the man's face because it's one he knows all too well. Every male he has ever slept with has looked at him the same way. Like he's the prettiest thing that they've ever seen. And it feeds into his ego, boosting it to an all-time high, especially in bed.

"You must be full of surprises," the man says after some silence, voice mild. "I wonder what you're hiding beneath all of this." His hand wanders the plane of Jimin's hip before sinking beneath the fabric of his shirt to tease soft skin.

Jimin's lips separate with an abrupt intake of air, leaving the man hovering over him to smirk in a showing of satisfaction. The blond's stomach fluctuates as it's explored thoroughly and blindly, leaving an odd feeling to settle in his gut. When it comes to one-night stands, typically by this point, he'd be undressed and on his hands and knees. He has never witnessed such self-control in a situation like this. He has never been the eager one.

When his nipple is tweaked, his teeth fall onto his bottom lip to silence a subtle whine. His eyes shine with a kind of want he can't quite mask and it only deepens when soft kisses are littered over his stomach, up until his shirt is rolled above his chest to fully expose his torso. A tongue circles around his perked nipple while the other is worked at by persistent fingertips.

"F-fuck… just fuck me already," Jimin moans, pulling on the man's hair.

"I'm not going to be just another quickie. I'm going to make you remember me, pretty little thing. The next person that you fuck, all you'll be able to think about is me," he mouths against his chest.

"You wish," Jimin quips, rolling his tongue into his cheek with a challenging grin. "I'm so busy the only thing I have time for is a quickie. So stop talking and fuck me already," he demands while stripping himself of his shirt, dropping it to the floor.

The brunette raises a brow in question, perhaps from such an outright display of disobedience. Jimin presumes that he has only ever had it easy, considering how handsome he is.

Jimin then grabs him by the collar of his now wrinkled dress shirt and pulls him close. "If anything, you won't be able to forget me, pretty boy. It doesn't matter who's beneath you. All that you'll be able to see and hear is me," he says against the corner of his mouth hotly.