"His true colors." part 1

Y/n POV:
It was a rainy day in the city of Matsufu.The rain slowly hit the window as I stared out at the cite my mind was breaking.

I've been getting strange flashbacks or short flash's of memories that I can't remember but I know the voice's there my perant's it sounds like there crying then it stops only to start again a few minutes later.

Now I'm just standing here looking out at this cite that I went to paid for a room to stay in and left the animatronic's at the other pent house as I got a flash after flash everyone of them hart my brain like I'm getting run over.

'NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT,WHAT IF IT-'

That voice what did he mean by that what did mother(I changed it from Pappa to mother for Henry)mean by that and his voice sounded like he was crying.'Im sorry mister Afton the child didn't make it.'what is happening is this some kind of of game my mind is playing on me who's memories are these!

'My baby y/n I'm so sorry I couldn't fight harder for you.'What do they mean.Then I blacked out.

All of a sudden  I was in a black room then light stuck my eyes.I looked around to see blue print's and machine parts when I started walking to an unknown room to see my parents band brothers all looking at....me!?

Well not me but me when I was a baby wait why are they looking at me like that.I walked to a bit closer to get a closer look at what's happening only to cover my mouth from what I saw my baby version had his chet cut open with a tube in it and wire's connected to his wrist with a heart monitor...but it stopped beeping.

I looked at the child with blond my mother and brother's had tears in there eye's and father and Dad where trying to hold back there's "Kids go upstairs to your room we'll bring  your brother back okay" father said with a teary smile as my brother's went upstairs 'so this means we're in the basement.'

I looked back at the adults Infront of me as I walked to the side of my mother Father began to talk "There is away to bring him back so we need to be fast." Father said picking up my life less body but was stopped by my mother.

"NO WE'RE NOT GOING TO DO THAT,WHAT IF IT DOESN'T WORK AND CAUSES HIM MORE PAIN,YOU KNOW MERGING A HUMAN BODY WITH AN ANIMATRONIC COULD CAUSE PAIN EVEN IN DEATH!!"WHAT!! What are they talking about merging human as in me did they....no they wouldn't would they.

My mind was cracking literally I saw small crack that had wire's coming out of it starting to crawl to me and I heard whisper's coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time,the voice was so hypnotic.

I looked at what they were do father looked at the dead baby with tears in his eyes.Then looked at the animatronic suit that looked like how I am today wait does that mean.

"Henry do you really not want y/n to live the life we saw with after losing my wife you were there for me you cared for me and my kids and I promised to make you happy and have a real family with you so let me bring him back and let's not tell him what happened I have a feeling something's are left untold for now."

My mother nodded with tears in his eyes as I watched him let go of father's long sleeve shirt as he walked over to the opened suit gentilly put my body into the endo-skeleton as it closed and all I could hear was the sound of it compressing me in it as I looked at it then felt a pain in my heart and head as I held my head with one hand and my other on my chest looking down.