Chapter eleven.

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

***

Spinning in her black leather chair, eyes on the pure white wall in front of her: she got lost in her thoughts again. Remembering last nights event she felt shivers running down her spine. Shaking her head left and right trying her best to think of something else.

Her eyes looked red and sore from crying all last night. Her step mum tried her best to calm her down, saying sweet words and bringing her a cup of warm milk for her sore and dry throat.

She eventually fell a sleep on her bed hugging her pillow tightly, dry stains of tears could be seen on her chubby red cheeks.

That morning her step mum told her to stay in and not go to the office, but y/n refuses. Telling her mum that this project is important and that she needs to take more responsibility.

She was nervous about coming to the office and facing Jungkook. She didn't know how he will react or what he will say to her and that made her freak out from the inside.

Y/n left the house pretty early so when she arrived less people were in the company making her sigh in relief. Her one goal for today was to avoid Jungkook as much as possible.

Distracting herself with some paperwork that needed to be done by tonight she felt guilty for not putting her heart and soul into this project like her other projects. She was so stressed with the whole 'getting-engaged-to-jungkook' situation that she actually forgot about her work life and how important it was to her. It was the only thing she can be proud of.

Hearing a faint nock on her door, y/n looked up from her desk to the office door. There stood a jungkook with his signature bunny smile, holding something behind his back.

Entering without your permission, he made his way inside and looked at you with joyful eyes.

His eyes were so pretty. Big round eyelids with chocolate brown orbs that if anyone looked into would instantly fall in love.

"You look amazing!" He exclaimed looking at you with a huge smile, hands still behind his back

You looked at him and didn't open your mouth. You wanted to ignore him so that he well leave you alone, so you tried to put your concentration back to the document that you were studying.

"Ummm.....so you're ignoring me now?" He questioned coming closer towards your office desk.

Trying to control your anger and frustration you keep your mouth shut, not wanting to create a scene in front of your employees.