🌹

IN SHAH HAVELI:        

Everyone was sitted in the luxuries dining room in Shah haveli , looking here and there waiting for one and only presence. Muhammad Shah was sitting on the first chair of dining table waiting for his Noor. Mahi begum was sitting in front of her husband impatiently waiting for her guriya.

''Sadia maiden jaye or ja kr choti begum sahiba ko bulayen sab unka seher se intezar kr rahe hai''  said Zaroon Shah who was sitting beside his sister in a pissed mood.

''Arrey Zaroom miya meri guriya thak gayi hogi unko araam farmane dijiye''  said Aabaad Shah sweetly not wanting to piss him more

Angry zaroon is not something to meddle with..

''Chachu jaan mere khayal se ham 30 mins se begum sahiba ke intezaar mein hai or yaqeenan unko kisi ne uthaya bhi nhi hona''  said Zaroon clenching his fist under the table

''Acha acha aap dono behes na kare wo ajayegi sadia ne unhe utha diya hai''  said Alishba shah hushing her husband off.

''Jii maaf kreyega chachi jaan''  said Zaroon bowing his head .

 A running voice with a tingling sound echoed in the dining hall, everyone immediately straightened themselves cuz all know who is about to come and what is about to get crash.

''AAAA Asalamulaikam !!!!!'' said the panting Noor

She breathed heavily cuz of running. She sat on the seat in front of Zaroon shah while Alishba begum immediately passed her the water to drink. Everyone's lovely gaze was on Noor how cutely she was drinking from her Aunt.

'''Haye mera bacha MUHAMMAD SHAH apko kitni dafa kaha hai ek lift he lgwa de dekhe meri guriya kitni thak jaati hai bhaab bhaag kr'' said Mahi begum in loud voice.

Everyone flinched except Noor cuz she was really used.

''Asif Meine kaha tha na lift lgwa do aapne baap ki baat sun bhi liya kro'' said Muhammad shah putting all blame on Asif shah who just choked on his water.

''Shah jii aapne mujhe to nhi kaha'' said Asif shah innocently.

''ACHA ACHA aap sab kesi baatein kr rahe hai chore or nashta kre or abbu aapne btaya nhi uss baat ka jawab nhi diya'' said Noor everyone's attention was now on Noor and Shah ji.

Shah jiii immediately turned into dark and serious. He glared at Noor making poor girl afraid.

''Ek baat samajh nhi aati AAP KAHI NHI JA RHI IDHAR HE PARE GI OR KOI BAAT NHI AGAY! SMJHI!'' screamed Shah jii his voice roared poor girl looked down she gulped not wanting to break down in front of whole family.

Everyone's eyes widened when they heard  a sniff. It was noor who began to cry.

''OH SHITT''' Shah jii internally screamed and in horror he looked towards his wife who began glaring at him.

Everyone rushed towards noor and began consoling her. Mahi begum smacked zaroon shah and shah ji on head and glared both of them. She motioned zaroon to go and console her and eyed to Shah ji that he is dead.

Alishba begum hugged her from the side while Aabaad shah hugged her from other side. everyone patted her head and consoled her she slept on alishba begum chest snoring cutely. Dried tears were still on her glowing cheeks. No one ever touched noor except Zaroon. 

Zaroon picked her up in bridal way and marched towards his bedroom because it was near from dining room.

Zaroon's room:

Zaroon's room:

he gently placed Noor on the bed and covered her with a duvet. He heard a knock on the door, he said come in then Mahi Begum entered the bedroom. Zaroon nodded and went out of the room.

Mahi begum came towards Noor and sat beside her kissing her forehead lovely. She continously looked at her for straight 10 mins. 

''Mere bache aapko nhi maloom aap hame kitni azeez hai. ham Khuda ki marzi se aapni beti ko to kho chuke hai likin ham kbhi aapni beti ki beti ko khona nhi chahte. Shayad is faisle ke baad aap  hamse naraz ho jaye likin aapko is zaalim duniya se mehfooz rkhna hamari zemadari hai. Or aapko uss k ilawa koi nhi bacha skhta iss zaalim duniya. mujhe is faisle ke liye or apne abbu ko aaj dantne ki waja se maaf krde. Ham aapki shaadi zaroon se krwa dena chahte hai mujhe umeed hai k aap hamari baat maan le dubara maaf kijiyega zaroon ke ilawa aapko koi or nhi bacha skhta.''    whispered Mahi begam she carressed her head and left after wards not knowing thata Noor was awake all time just pretending to sleep.

When Mahi begum left noor sat up straight and thought

''Ammi jii meine apko or abbu ji ko bhi maaf kiya mujhe pta hai aap sab mujhse kitna pyar krte hai. Or aap log tension na le ham aapka dil nhi torenge. Hamein bhi aapki khushi jaan se bhi pyari hai'' Noor whispered to herself and sighed.

She scooted down and closed her and again open then again close wanting to remove the name Zaroon from her mind eyes. 

She realized she wants him

She realized she can't be anything without him

But she stopped her thoughts cuz she thinks he hate her.

but fire is in both sides

_______________________________________________________________________END

HELLO  

GUYS CHAPTER WAS SHORT BUT INTERESTING READ COMMENT AND VOTE AND LET ME STUDY AISHHHH DIFFICULT 

AGAR KOI GALTI HO TO MAAFI