21. Feelings

A/N: Hello guys! To help me promote my work, you can add them to your public reading lists. That will come a long way, I believe.

This chapter is dedicated to

m6666666m

And of course I appreciate YOU ALL!!!
Every read, every vote, every message and every comment as simple as "UPDATE" brought me joy. <3

May you enjoy this chapter! :)

#######

The Belle Shop - General Assembly Day

"As part of the company's social responsibility, our founder, Natalia Zimmer together with the Zimmer Company will give back to the community. We have chosen the Antioch Orphanage to be the recipient of our blessings. This will happen in three weeks period to give us time to prepare. We'll be sending details via email later this day. Thank you everyone. Have a good day." Trish announced to the crowd of employees.

Most of the audience were half listening as they were distracted by a good-looking guy sitting at the front row. It's none other than the president of Zimmer Company, Jake.

Trish noticed this when the man walked in to the hall. Most of their employees are women so almost all heads are glancing at Jake's seat. She glared at the man and slightly furrowed her brows.

Jake, in his two-piece black Armani suit, enthralled everyone just by sitting down. His chiseled jaws, his short faded-haircut with texturized top, his opal eyes and vigorous presence echoed through the eyes of each observer. The man surely can cause a commotion.

Descending the stairs, Trish slowly went down. Jake, who was comfortably sitting, hurriedly stood up and assisted the woman on climbing down the ladder. The employees were secretly shrieking at the scene.

The pretty red-haired CEO hesitantly put her hands on Jake's but did it anyway as she doesn't want Natalia's brother to be embarrassed. She know the scene will be the new gossip inside the office, days from now. She sighed at the thought. If it wasn't for Natalia, she wouldn't consider this partnership.

"Smile kitty." Jake said to her.

"W..what?"

"The few media people here will be taking our picture." The man casually replied. He then put his hand on the woman's back and flashed a gorgeous smile in front of the cameras.

Trish was startled with his action but quickly composed herself for the picture documentation. The people, who were watching the scene, felt that the two good-looking presidents are like first time attendees at a prom night. Both of them have tinted cheeks caused by hidden shyness.

After several shots, Trish and Jake walked straight to the CEO's office to discussed the outline of the event.

#######

Yushkova Tradings Inc.

Devon instructed his men to blend with the staffs of the upcoming gala for the elite society. It's an annual event sponsored by the Ellison clan which is the most powerful family on the States. The event would be a great opportunity to fulfill his plan with Natalia. He will have her by any possible means.