𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

chapter thirty !
(takes place during 2x08 'Furt')

slight trigger warning: this chapter does contain a scene of mild violence, mentions of anxiety throughout, and also slight injury detail. nothing to major but i don't wanna trigger anybody so please do read with caution besties💗

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

IT HAD BEEN ALMOST A WEEK since Luna and Santana's make-out filled sleepover, and Luna had been in a weird haze ever since. Though not necessarily in a bad way.

Much to Luna's relief and slight surprise, the two girls hadn't found any of their interactions to be awkward in the aftermath of their night of passion. In fact, it was almost the opposite. The two were now more comfortable and closer to each other than before.

Even before Luna had left the Lopez household the morning after, she had stood at the bedroom door, ready to give the Latina a quick hug and rush out, thinking that would be quick and efficient enough for Santana, who Luna had assumed wouldn't want to talk about any of it. But, much to the Italian girl's surprise, the tanned brunette had opted to lean in and peck her lips briefly before she departed.

Now, what all this meant, Luna had no idea. I mean sure, the two teens often found themselves sneaking into unoccupied classrooms before classes, and if they ever had free periods at the same time. But there seemed to be a sort of unspoken agreement between them both, which meant neither of them really questioned why they were having these clandestine meetings. 

But there was one thing that Luna Moretti did know about this whole situation, and it had come to light the day after the sleepover.

She was not straight.

Now, to some, this may have come as a surprise. She highly suspected that if she were to tell this to anyone in the New Directions, they would simply shrug and say: "glad you finally realised,". Maybe it was because she had only really had feelings for boys, and older, unattainable men, but this sudden revelation about her sexuality did take her aback slightly.

Nevertheless, Luna knew that her newfound sexuality (which she didn't exactly know how to label yet? Was she bi?) was nothing to be ashamed of. Especially not with her close circle of family and friends being as supportive to her as they always were.