Chapter 18

Poki's POV
I was petting Mimi as we watch some YT videos, Y/n pulled me closer to him. I feel warm and safe. As we are watching some YT videos, Mimi jumped on his chest and starts massaging it for some reason.

Y/n: What are you doing lady?

Poki: *giggles* What is she doing??

Mini turns around before sleeping on top of Y/n's chest. It looked so cute!! I quickly grabbed Y/n's phone and take a selfie with them. After a while, Y/n puts his phone down and cuddles with me. I kissed his cheek before he fell asleep, as I was about to sleep I heard some sort of mumbling. I looked to my right and Y/n is talking in his sleep?!

Y/n:... *mumbling* Imane... *mumbling* Will... You *mumbling* marry me...?

I was blushing and, crying? Why am I crying?? Wait, did Y/n just proposes to me in his sleep?? Wait... What??
I was confused about what to do, so I did what other people would do in that situation. I turn to the other side and fell asleep.

The Next Morning

I woke up and turn to my other side to see if Y/n was still there or not, but Mimi was sitting there staring at the window. I can hear the sound of Y/n outside, he was talking to someone. As I was about to get up, Rae runs into my bedroom with Sykkuno chasing after her.

Rae: AHH *giggles* DON'T YOU DARE SYKKUNO!

Sykkuno: *giggles* I SWEAR!! If you upload that video, I'm going to cry!

Rae: It's too late I already did!! *laughing*

Sykkuno: *chuckles*... WAIT WHAT????

Rae: *laughing* It's ok my little tomato...

Rae patting Sykkuno's head while giggling to herself.

Poki: Wait what happened?

Rae: Oh it's just Sykkuno snoring up a storm, I take this as revenge for making me sleep at one in the morning!

Sykkuno was covering his face, he was embarrassed of it. I was giggling when suddenly I heard Y/n telling someone to get out. From the window I see Sonii with his hand opened up, Y/n keeps telling him to get out but he wouldn't. Rae walked to the window, her eyes were widened. Sykkuno saw Sonii outside and was about to hug Rae when suddenly she starting to stomp her way outside. Sykkuno and I followed her after.

Y/n: Dude, get out of here!!

Sonii: Not until I got go talk with Rachel!

Rae: DON'T you FUCKING dare call me that!!

Sonii: Rae I-

Poki: Get your ass out of here!!

Rae: I don't want to see you here, now get out!

Sonii: Rae, but-

Rae: NOW!!!

Sykkuno holds Rae and try to calm her down by hugging her and kissing her forehead.

Sonii: Oh so you're her new boyfriend huh? Well listen here pal, she's mine! You want her? Fight me!

Y/n: The fuck do you mean she's yours? She's his! You want to fight him bro? Well why don't you fight me first huh?? You wanna go bro come on!

Poki: Wait ba-

Sonii: Alright "pal", no balls

Y/n slaps him as he backed off and covers his cheek.

Sonii: Huh, that's all you go-

Y/n punches Sonii's stomach and he fell to the ground.

Y/n: Listen here pal, this is MY family. And I'll die for them, you want to take her? You want to hurt anyone here, including Sykkuno? You're gonna end up in a grave boy...