54. fight pt 2

IZANA

YN
hayyy🤞🤞🤞

IZANA
yes ?

YN
mf i Need help.

YN
ASAP

YN
omg stream asap by stayc Btw <3

IZANA
bitch

IZANA
what do u want, me and kaku planning smth

YN
DAMN BITCH alright 😒 just wanted some tips

IZANA
with what

YN
im trying to jump kisaki.

YN
HE TRIED to shoot me with his hit man 😒 im not gonna let that cheater win!

IZANA
yn jumping someone is not that complicated 😭 u just find where he is and catch him off guard

IZANA
and boom, mission succeeded

YN
....

YN
well i was expecting some type of mission impossible type of jumping but if that's how it  is okay then   🙁

IZANA
JUST GO JUMP HIM

IZANA
send videos 🤞

YN
if i win i will 💀

___

"shhh just don't be too shaky with it." yn whispered to baji who was holding their phone to record yn jumping kisaki.

yn found out he leaves class early (since he's a teacher's pet) and leaves through a specific hallway. this time yn only had one thing in mind and that is too win the fight them and kisaki had planned.

"im trying my goodness, try being a cameraman for once that's trying to film a fight it's not easy." baji rolled his eyes and quickly followed yn to the hallway they were gonna catch kisaki.

yn looked at him for a second and sigh. "well those cameramen in the action movies don't mess up."

baji looked at them after they said that.

'dumbass.' he thought

"shit he's coming, get ready baji." yn harshly said and got into position. baji followed and crouched next to them, pointing the camera on yn, ready for the action to begin.

"man screw that damn teacher for not rounding up my damn B." kisaki grumbled to himself.

he had a bad day after many of his teachers made them do the same work as last time but with partners and he was not having it. it was gonna get worse once yn was gonna give him what he deserved.

he rubbed his forehead, stressed out from his day. "just wanna—"

yn quickly jumped from their hiding space and jumped on his back. they wrapped their arms around his neck and started to squeeze.