XXXV: Daddy [M]

T H I R D P E R S O N

Lalisa is making out with Jennie in the bath tub. She doesn't know what's happening to her body and she wants to stop herself from lusting over Jennie, but seeing the latter makes her feel extremely turned on.

In the middle of their kissing, Lalisa pulled away from Jennie and made Jennie groane. She looked at Jennie's eyes and saw they were full of lust and desire.

"Let's continue this in bed." Jennie started kissing her neck while Lalisa carried her to the bed.

She gently laid Jennie on the bed, staring at her like she was prey and licking her lips seductively, making Jennie even more turn on.

"You're so beautiful in your outfit, but you are more beautiful without it." Lalisa rips Jennie's dress and throws it somewhere inside the room.

She examined Jennie's body from head to toe, then smirked when she saw her wearing black lingerie.

"You really love black, don't you?" Lalisa whispered, and she nibbled Jennie's right ear.

"Y-yes, Lili." Jennie encircled her arms around Lisa's neck.

Lalisa started kissing, biting, and sucking Jennie's jaw to her collarbone. She made sure that she was going to leave a mark so Jennie would know that she was Lisa's.

Jennie pulled Lisa's head to her and she kissed Lalisa's lips hungrily and aggressively.

While they were making out, Lalisa unclapped her girlfriend's bra and slowly removed her underwear.

"F-fuck...yes!" Jennie moaned when Lalisa massaged her breasts using her big hands.

Jennie gave Lalisa a last peck on her lips before she went down and started licking Jennie's right nipple, and that sent pleasure down Jennie's spine.

Lalisa gave her left breast the same attention. She massaged it before she licked, kissed, and bit it.

The Thai wrapped Jennie's hands around her cock and made her stroke her hard cock

"Are you sure about this?" Lalisa asked while Jennie was giving her a hand job.

"Yes, daddy~" Jennie said seductively, and that almost made Lisa cum.

Lisa aligned herself with Jennie's pussy. Jennie shuddered when she felt Lisa's hard, big, and veiny cock.

"Mmm shit!... Come on!"Jennie yelled out. She knew Lisa was teasing her and that made her annoyed.

"R-relax babe." Lisa said breathlessly, and in one thrust, she was fully inside Jennie.

"Fuck!" Jennie moaned when she felt her cock inside her. Lisa didn't wait for Jennie to adjust. She started thrusting deep into her soaking wet pussy.

She started slowly, then it went faster, deeper, and harder. She made sure that she was going to hit Jennie's g-spot.

"Fuck Lisa!!!"Jennie felt pain, but it became pleasure when she adjusted to Lisa's big cock.

"Y-you're so...tight!" Lisa kept thrusting her deep into Jennie's neck, and she sucked onto Jennie's neck.

Lisa thrust her hips faster and it kept hitting Jennie's g-spot, which made her moan louder in so much pleasure.

Jennie cupped Lisa's face and captured her lips; her tongue was in sync with Lisa's tongue as she moved against Lisa's thrust, making her feel she was going to cum.

"Ahhh Lalisa! Faster!!... I'm cumming!!" Jennie said breathlessly, as she wrapped her legs around Lisa's waist, that made Lisa easily thrust inside her.