CHAPTER 11: REVENGE

ALEXONDRA'S POV

"What are you doing here?" I turned to look face to face with the head of the spying team of Roberto's gang. I was just walking inside the blew up mansion to see what has happened.

I didn't reply instead, I continued walking while looking around.

I swallowed the pain and the guilt killing my heart while taking a big checking around the ruined mansion. This is all because of me...

"Stay away from the blocks, Red Butterfly. It will be safer if you stay away from here." The best detective came out from a corner while holding his bloody left arm. I just noticed right now the dead bodies scattered across the collapsed building.

"Detective I---" he cut me.

"I knew from the start." he said. I started shaking in fear as his words came out like a sword. "I knew from the start that you're going to be the traitor.... Alexondra Grayle."

I bow my head to look at my foot with pity.

"I'm so sorry." I managed to whisper with humbleness. I blinked many times to stop my tears.

"Even Black Mamba knows but he chose to keep it and let you do your thing. I can't believe he will chose a woman over his gang." He continued with a sigh as I gape my mouth in shock.

Roberto already knew it was me? From the start? I covered my mouth in dismay of myself and wailed. Oh Roberto...

"We're not gonna punish you but we tell you to stay away from this place and from your children until the Boss arrives." He stated with a warning tone as I step back a little.

"I understand." I replied. I hope Takamasa and Ryota are okay. I'm so ashamed to face my children after those things I did.

"Ryota is back." He said again that joilts my heart in happiness. "But we cannot let you go near any of them now. You can go."

I sigh in defeat. Atleast, my children came back. Right now, I don't want to argue with them after my betrayal. I smiled a little and headed back to where I came from. But...

"Speaking of Black Mamba, where is he?" I asked after pausing.

"We're not allowed to tell anyone what has happened to him." He replied again. As expected. "Where are you going now?"

"I'm going to atone for my sins." I replied shortly. I smiled and walked away with my hand grasped with anger.

I'll make Dark Salamander pay for this. I'm no longer his puppet and his companion, I'll do everything I can to avenge this team since Ryota's back, I'm no longer holding back.

***

I arrived silently at Dark Salamander's hiding place. There's a deal between the two of us with our last call to exchange the blueprint of Roberto's mansion and his location.

I'm prepared to die anyway but before that, I'm going to end everything that started because of me, of my husband and of my family. I'm going to put an end to it once and for all.

Roberto, wherever you are right now, please take good care of my children because after this, I'll be gone...

I fixed my black dress that fits my curves. I managed to fix myself a make over and made my hair match my looks. My high heels are killing but I don't care right now. All I wanted is to finish everything.

I stepped out of my old car and headed straight to the single door of Dark Salamander's location.

"Halt!" One of the guards stopped me and aimed their guns at me. "Who are you?" he asked.