28

ALLIA(LONG AS FUCKKKK)
-
I felt my whole body shut the fuck down. "Allia? When was this?" I just stare at the phone and what I was being shown.

It was me, Evoni and Denise and...Jaden. Zo then looked at me and they both just looked mad. "I-" I hesitated.

"ALLIA FUCKING GREEN IM NOT FUCKIN PLAYIN!" Gelo screams and hops out of his spot standing up getting closer to me.

"G!" Zo stands up and backs him up. "NAH! YOU GONE LET HER DO THAT?! MAN, SHE CAN'T DO THAT!"

I remember that night. Now if im being completely honest with y'all. Jaden came over we were all up on each other and I know being drunk ain't got none to do with my actions but for this shit to be on the internet?

I and Jaden kissed and kissed over and over. I knew what I was doing I knew.

"MAN FUCK OFF ME! AND EVONI?! MAN ION CARE DONT GO NEAR HER NO MOE CHEATING BITCH!" Gelo screams at me and the door slams.

At this point im sitting in the same spot crying trying to process and Melo calls me.

Melo dip😚 is calling...

I answered the face time and Melo instantly starts going off. "Man what the fuck?! YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME? MAN, YOU A WHOLE LIE MAN FUCK!" Melo yelled and cried into the phone.

"Melo. I promise-"

"MAN AINT NO PROMISES NO MORE. I know I fucked up n shit with Ashley but I gained yo trust with me back! I promised myself I would never try hurting you again! And you gone fuck yo ex again?!"

Melo was red and tears just everywhere and he stood up and his fist were clenched. "Im in L.A. For a month baby a month! You gone cheat on me? TALK TO ME!"

When I tell you I couldn't control my tears I mean it. "I told him simply not to touch me..did I mean it? Yes. Did Denise call him over? Yup. And did he kiss me? Yeah he did and I kissed back but my actions were already made."

I struggled to let out. Melo groans. "Melo-"

"Its LaMelo to you and im not yo nigga no moe delete me. We made a promise and you and I both know we can't do this." Melo hangs up.

I throw my phone and cried. "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" Then my door opens again and I look up to see Gelo.

"Fuck out of my face!" He's that last nigga I wanna see right now. "Allia.." He said calmly and I try pushing this man out of my way.

Then Zo walks in. "Just cause Melo cheated one time doesn't mean you have to," Zo spoke and I swear to you I never wanted to punch a nigga so bad.

"You both got 2 seconds to get the fuck out my face before I shut this bitch down bro! MOVE BITCH! MOVE!" I screamed at them and they just looked at me.

"Call me when you calm down." Zo shuts the door. I laid down on the couch and my phone goes off.

I get up and grab it and it was Ashleys # I had.

Ashley

Ashley: what I say?