Broke two at the time

At Hospital

"Did you bribe to get license?" Jungkook frowned, "Why don't you wear your seatbelt?"
Your memory was fuzzy at first, what is he doing here? Oh.. Several piece of memories played in your head. You were involve in car accident.

You are on the hospital bed, wearing hospital clothes. Jungkook helped you to get up. You have no strength to argue with him. Just the tears that slowly flowing down to your cheeks.

"Wh.. why you cry? Is it hurt? I'll call doctor!" He panicked. You tugged his shirt as you shook your head weakly, "Shh.. it's okay. I already talk to the others, everyone is safe. Just minor injury. There's nothing for you to worry." He talked to each of the people who involved, luckily they aren't bad people who wanted to take advantage from the accident. His assistant already took care everything.

"How do you know I'm here?" You looked at him, your body doesn't feel good.

"Your mom called me. You were on the phone with her earlier. You shouldn't drive and call. It's basic driving rule. You broke two at the time."

You looked down to your feet, letting out heavy sobs, you felt very tired, like the whole world stomping on you "You have to tell me if you don't feel well, Y/n.." Your eyes were slightly swollen, and he is too smart to ignore that it's probably the reason of this accident.

"Did she talk about anything else?" You asked with weak voice. You had no pride left in front of him.

"Nothing. She asked me to take care of you. She will come later with your sister."

She must be talk sweetly to Jungkook. You doubt that those two will ever be here.

"Can i leave hospital now?" You wiped the tears with the back of your hand.
"They did CT scan on you, we have to wait until the result come out."

"I'm fine. I want to go home.. please.." You bit your lip, the only thing you want now was laying down on your own bed. Crying your heart out.

"You don't look fine to me." He said.
"Please..." You begged.

"Alright, wait here..." Jungkook left the room.

What should i do?
Cold hearted woman like you don't need to be loved. Taehyung's words rang in your head.
Cold hearted..
so in the end there will be no one for me..

"Oh, Y/n, my child.. are you alright? My heart stopped beating for a second when i heard your car crash." You looked up to see your mom along with her favorite daughter.

You smiled bitterly, there was no way they came here to see you alone.

"Mother, big sis.." You greeted them. Yuuna palmed your face.

"You scared me.." She said gently.
"Where is Jungkook?" Your mom is here because of him, they aren't officially meet yet since you don't celebrate the wedding and the marriage is only for business purpose, "Does he treat you well?"

"I want to go back, he went to ask doctor." Jungkook entered your room again, he had food container from the cafeteria on his hand.
"I bought you something to eat." "Oh, Is this your mother?" Jungkook politely bowed to your mother, "Mother in law."

"We never officially met, aren't we?" Your mother talked with Jungkook. 

Yuuna looked at his brother in law, charmed. She is blushing after Jungkook greeted her politely too. In fact she can't took her eyes off from him..

"I'll go talk to the doctor now." He excused himself. Your mom smile widely.

"Have you talk to him about our situation?" Your mother asked, she was calmer than the last time you met her. 

"No.." It's never going to be the topic between you and Jungkook, "I don't want to ask for his help.." 

"Why? Do you think highly of yourself? I married you off so that you can be a help to the family."

"What if he knows and ask me to divorce?" It was going to happen, why would he wanna help your family? He had not get anything from them. He is a businessman, he would not want to lose money for nothing. 

"Have you sleep with him?" It will be harder to break the tie if you carried his child.

"We haven't go that far yet..."  No body knew about your marriage contract with Jungkook. And it should be keep that way, "Can't we not talk about this now?" 

You had no appetite, but whatever Jungkook bought you smell very nice.

"If he throw you too-"
"He's not going to throw me." At least until four years later as the contract said. 

"Sis, mom doesn't mean it that way." She came to your side, "We should let you rest. I will take mom home." There is was your sister who you adored. She was much skinnier than the last time. It must be very stressful for her.

Whatever the reason of her divorce, she must suffering all of those years. You rubbed her hands, "Everything will be alright, sis.."
You will protect her at all cost.

Jungkook came back with paper in his hand.
Your mom talked to him outside the room.
She was all over him, giving you a headache. What did she say to Jungkook?

"Are you okay?" You asked Yuuna. She rubbed her arm nervously.

"Don't worry about me, you have to take care of yourself first." She answered kindly. You cursed your in law for hurting her.

"I will transfer the money to your account. Please use it in consideration.." You have to find new job immediately.

"Thank you.. sorry, I sold some of my stuff, but mom told me to stop."

Of course she doesn't let you. You are her precious. If only she could exchange your place with me, she must prefer that I'm the one who suffer.

"Nevermind."

Jungkook entered the room with plain face.
You couldn't tell if he is bothered by your mother or it's just his face. He came to your side.

"Doctor said you can leave. My secretary will wait for the result." You nodded, even he didn't say much, you are glad he actually help.
"Thanks.."

"You have to eat first." He opened the food container lid and took a spoon, ready to feed you, "We will leave after you eat. Or do you want to eat something else?"

"This is okay." He doesn't seem like someone who is caring. Or you just don't realize it.. He is also helped you when your finger cut that time. He doesn't mind to cleaning up the house too, "I can eat by myself.."

"I know." But he doesn't let you.
"We will head back first." Your mom doesn't seem want to leave yet but Yuuna dragged her out from the room, "See you, sis. Please take care of my little sister.."

"I will." Jungkook replied shortly.
He walked them to the door. Your mom keep trying to talk to Jungkook. Where is your dad? Where is Jimin? Where are those two in the time like this?

"I don't feel like eating.." You said after your mom and Yuuna left, "I want to go home." He nodded.

"Alright. Your car is in the workshop."
Honestly you doesn't think to fix it at all. You have to save the money. You still had plenty in your account but.. How long could it last?