Castle in the Air - 2.

J.K woke up the next day lying awkwardly across the bed. An empty wine bottle and glass were knocked over and laying on the nightstand next to the bed. He sat up groggily, hair a dishelved mess and eyes barely opening. He groaned as he rubbed his eyes, reaching his arms over his head and stretching lightly before yawning. He squinted a bit as the morning light drifted into the hotel bedroom through the windows. He laid backed down with a huff and closed his eyes, reminiscing about the previous night.

He truly felt like it was all a dream. Meeting you felt like a dream. He hoped it was a dream because if it wasn't then that meant he must of embarassed himself infront of you last night with how desperate he was.

Sighing out softly, J.K opened his eyes again and looked up at the ceiling. He literally had to drink himself to sleep last night after he left the club. He was feigning, he couldn't lie. Maybe it was just too long since he'd been laid. He didn't know why he was so turned on last night. He was ready to risk it all and fuck you right there on the table of the club.

Just as his thoughts drifted back to the hour the two of you shared in the private room, he felt his phone buzz under the sheets and he grunted, reaching over and funbling with the blankets to find his phone. After wrestling with the sheets, he found his phone and realized he was getting a call from one of his hyungs. "Taehyung. It's too fucking early, man." He grumbled into the phone as he answered.

"Was just checking to see if you're alive. We didn't see you after you disappeared to the private room." The voice echoed on the other side of the phone.

J.K quirked an eyebrow, running a hand over his face with a sigh, "What do you mean y'all didn't see me? I told Joon and Hobi I was heading out."

"Well Namjoon hyung got fucking wasted and lost his phone so there's that. Suga and I teamed up and had to piggyback him to his room. And then Hope and Jin jumped into the pool at the hotel when we got back and both nearly drowned. Jimin and I had to drag them out and fucking Jin kept yelling some shit about wanting to be one with the water and tried to jump back in 10 times.. so it's been a hell of a fucking night.." Taehyung paused, "Wait, what the fuck? What do you mean by alone? You looked pretty set on stealing that dancer from me last night when you disappeared to the private rooms with her." Taehyung questioned. Jungkook could literally hear his friend's smirk through the phone.

He rolled his eyes, wanting to punch Taehyung through his phone screen. He flopped back down onto the bed, "Yes. Alone. Is there something wrong with that?"

Taehyung laughed, "Nah nothing's wrong. What happened to the girl? You were fucking sprung, man. One sec you were drooling over her on the floor then you were beggin' the stage guy for a private dance with her and you still didn't get to take her home? Damn."

"Okay first of all, fuck you. And second, she couldn't come... she was.. Busy." Jungkook mumbled.

"Busy? Bruh. I hate to tell ya but that just sounds like she didn't want your ass.." Taehyung laughed, "better luck next time though. If I knew that, I would shared one of my girl's. I brought back two of them." The man boasted to Jungkook.

"Good for you. Did you really call me from across the fucking hallway to tell me that? I could fucking hear you all last night anyways, nasty bitch." He yawned, "She said she'd come visit me before we leave so." Jungkook blurted out, wanting to face plant after he realized how dumb he sounded.

Taehyung burst out laughing now. His laugh was so loud that J.K had to hold the phone away from his ear, "Yeah keep laughing, bitch. Watch when I see you in a bit."

"Dude, you really think she's gonna come see your ass?"

"I... don't know." Jungkook admitted quietly, "Look, I gotta get dressed and I'm starving. Meet me in the lobby for breakfast."