One time in the past

"How is your work?" Jungkook read something in his tablet as he took a glance to you who were combing your hair gently, "Does Jin teach you well?"

"Yes, he does. He is very smart."Even if it was kind of awkward at the beginning. You were able to adjust with the new environment, thanks to Seokjin who has been treating you very well.

Jungkook is busy most of the time. Sometimes he skips lunch because he forgot to feed himself. Seokjin is the one who taking care of him. He is very mature and sweet. He always talk politely to you, "Why there is no female employee in your office?" You laid down beside him.No longer bothered by the marriage shit, it comes naturally and you consider him as a friend. Nothing else.

"Oh, I found myself a distraction for them."
You choked, he looked at you weirdly, "So it's better if i have no female employee around. It's efficient."

"Sure~" Not that you don't understand his
point. It's just the way he shamelessly point it out loud made you are the one who embarrassed by hearing it.

"It's true. I can't afford to have drama with woman, it's not worth my time." He said as if it was nothing. It made you confused.

Then why would be bother to help you..
It will be easier if he divorced you, but he chose to help. He chose to help you...

"What about me?"

"What about you?" His eyes was still on the tablet. He doesn't even think of me that way.

"I'm a woman with drama too." A lot actually since the two of you got married.

"You are not like them. You don't like me."
You don't like me.. You don't like me..
Of course I don't like you.. You tilted your head to see his better side of face. He is handsome, not Taehyung's handsome, he is more boyish and cute with that big doe eyes. His smile was charming too, even he barely did that.

Your eyes wandered lower to his bare chest. Why does he have to sleep topless?
"What are you looking at?" He smirked.

"Nothing." You looked away, pulling the blanket slightly higher over your head.

"And you are so cute with that ugly temper of yours. I found it amusing." He added.

"I DON'T HAVE UGLY .. temper.." He chuckled. You glared angrily to him.

"See." Jungkook yawned and rubbed his eyes like a little kid
"Thank you for offering me the job.."

"What? I can't hear you?" You shouldn't have said anything if you know he will be jerk about it.
"I SAY THANK YOU!"

"I can find another way to express your gratitude." He leaned closer. His face was just five centimeters away, you could smell his minty breath.

"Whatever it is, it's not going to happen."
"Yeah?" The heat from his body slowly ripping your defense. He palmed your face.
Gently caressing your cheek.

You knew this face, why don't you realize it sooner, "I remember you.. you are Taehyung's nerd friend."

"Yes! You were the one who always on your laptop! Don't you use eyeglasses before?"
Jungkook retreated his body back to the castle. Clearly he isn't happy you remembered him.

"Sounds like me." He answered bitterly.

"What?" He rolled his eyes, "You were super cute back then. We talked right? Or I was the one who talked and you listened to me... or you ignored me back then?"

It was him all along! He was the only Taehyung's friend who didn't care about girls or anything. He studied all the time! They were indeed close despite all the difference.

You had been suspect that was him but seeing him now and then, you didn't dare to tell. Afraid one might be offended. You met him several times after you started talking to Taehyung. He was always busy.

"I'm not talking to girls."
"Really?" It was true he was so quiet..
"They don't want to talk to me as well."
"I talked to you!" He chuckled.

"Yes, you did.." A warm smile form on his face as he remembered something so sweet.

"Ahh, I didn't have many friends too. We were really nerds, weren't we?"

"You are doing good." He pat your head.
You moved his hand.

"You are doing better." You sighed, "I wish i could be that college girl again.. Things are bad now.." At least that time you didn't have to think to who your parents will sell your life to, "But you probably won't like that time."

"I actually had a good time too."
"Did you know it was me who will marry to you?" Jungkook shook his head. Whatever in his head, you wouldn't want to know.

"Not really, i was told but until i see you myself i wasn't really sure." You nodded, so he would marry just anyone.. Who knew life had such a plan? "Good things it's you."

Good thing it's you too...

Jungkook yawned again. He rested his head on the pillow, his eyes was slowly closed as he drifted to deep sleep.