Every time your tears fall, I'll kiss you

Jungkook frowned, "This is not your first."

"It's still hurt." You sobbed, can not hold your tears anymore.

"Please stop crying.." Jungkook kneeled in front of you. The two of you had done it several times this week yet you were still crying hard, "There is no next time. We won't do this ever again." He was refused first when you suggest it after dinner, but you managed to convince him, somehow.

You grabbed his clothes and squeezed your wet nose on him, "My clothes...." He sighed, "Where are you going now?" He looked down at his shirt.
"Bed." You were still sobbing hard.

Jungkook shook his head, unbelievable and cleaned up the mess. You were watching k-drama to kill some time before bed. He didn't approve this activity but you dragged him along. There was nothing to do anyway.

You went to the dressing table, doing your skincare routine. The face in the mirror was swollen, eyes puffy and red, in short you looked terrible.

"Oh, God.." You cried as you pat the moisturizer to your forehead. Hydrating, hydrating. Save me. You forced a smile. It was good enough, wasn't it? Can somebody tell that I'm in pain?

It was not the drama you were crying to, but the fact Taehyung never called you once.
He cut you out from his life. Your heart was breaking more than you could ever speak.

Oh, you moron, what did you expect? After such a cold words from him. There was no way he come back for you. I'm an idiot...

"Why are you still crying?" He frowned.
"Stop that habit okay. It's bad for your skin!" You put some moisturizer on his forehead, Jungkook caught your hand.

"Did people at my office bully you?"
"No, they are all good to me." Everyone was very nice to you actually, it must because you were the only woman around.

No body suspected at single thing between you and Jungkook. You acted weird but he couldn't figure why. Every time he looked at you, there was no single smile on your face.

As much as you want to give in.
The heart cannot lie and keep waiting for his mercy. Taehyung always very loving and he was very soft towards you...

How cold and distant he was at the time..
"You are crying again.. I feel like it's not the movie you are crying about." He brushed the tears away with his finger.

"Thank you for your concern. I'm fine." You turned around, giving him your back. When you see into the mirror. Jungkook was standing behind you.

"You are not okay.."
"Wh.. what are you doing?" Jungkook put his hands on your waist, pulling you back; hitting his board chest.

"I'll make you forget him." He whispered.
"I don't think..-" Jungkook removed the hair on the side of your neck, you shuddered by his sudden touch. Your body was all tense up while Jungkook didn't waste another time to place delicate kisses on your skin.

You grasped on his hand which was snaking around your waist.
There was no more words coming out from him, he just pushed you to the bed. Letting process what will he does to you.

"Open." He commanded. You looked away, scared of his eyes, "Open." He repeated, you obediently opening your mouth for him. Jungkook bit your lower lip before slid his own tongue into your mouth.

Your hand travelled up on his chest. Your heart was thumping hard, like it was about to burst. You were overwhelmed by his passionate kiss. Each of his touch tore your strong will.

He pulled away, leaving you weak and powerless. Jungkook couldn't look away from the sight of how mesmerizing you were under him. Your helpless blushing face, soft lips was red and swollen yet inviting him to do more, the collarbone was exposed for him to savor.

He wondered what's under that thin fabric of your shirt.
You were breathing as heavy as himself. You chest was gently move up and down.
He already set his mind. Whether you asked
him to stop he won't back down.

You thought he was done, but you were thinking too quick because before you realized what's happening, Jungkook was trapping you under him. Casting his spell on you. He undressed you one by one. Leave you with nothing but heat.

He won't let your skin feel the cold. Soon, his skin was melting on top of yours. Lips was hungrily connecting to each other. Your fingers tangled in his hair.

His arousal mets your feminine part in intense grind. If only he let you ride him.
You moaned between the kisses.
All seven heaven were here. Begging.

His attention moved lower to your neck and the skin above your chest. He tried to control the lust over you but he was failing so far.
His slender fingers slid inside of you like he was playing dangerous game.

"Please.." You were dripping wet, your legs were trembling after the first wave of orgasm but he didn't feel like to stop yet.
"It's still early." He smirked.

Jungkook aligned his member, entering your wet core. He was huge. You bit your lip to contain the pain. You were clearly not a virgin but he tore you like your number one.

"Ugh.." He moaned.
This was his first after very long time and the euphoria of being wrapped that tight sent him to the other world, "Good?" He asked.

Both of you had no time to think or resist what's going on. He palmed your breast, playing with them, they were just right the perfect size on his palm. It was turning him on even more.
He started to move in slow pace. But he was too impatient. He wanted to hear you more.
He wanted you to beg him.

"Shut!" You groaned, "Ah.. ah.. ah.. faster.. lords. Fuck.." He was please by the fact he made you that excited. He was close himself. His thrust was gradually went fast and faster, "Jungkook!" You screamed.

Your juices was squirted out but he wasn't done. And even he was. He is charged and could do more in short time.

"Hmm.." His arm wrapped around you, just like he won't let you escape from him.
Jungkook was still sleeping, you traced his bare chest. Your eyes wandered on his face. He looked younger in his sleep. His figure was very endearing.

Jungkook treated you well last night. But all you want to do now was hiding from him. He already seen all of you. And the thought of it was embarrassing. Did you even have right to feel shy now? He did well and you felt great. It was just heavy...

Tears started streaming down on your cheek, wetting the pillow. You had to swallow your sobs so he won't wake up. Your body betrayed you first, because now you were shaking so much.
"Y/n?" Jungkook rubbed his eyes, "Are you hurt?" He pulled you closer, leaving no gap in between. You smell like him. He pat your back gently. Calming your delicate soul.

"No." Jungkook let out a relieve sigh. He leaned down and peck your lips.
"Every time your tears fall, I'll kiss you."