Who Loves You More

"You!" Jungkook grabbed his collar, furious.

"Why don't you deny it?" You asked painfully, "Is it true, Jungkook?" He can't answer, his voice was taken from him.

"Don't take too long to explain. We have meeting." Taehyung fixed his tie, "I don't like wasting my time too."

"Twenty four million dollar contract. I don't know i have such a high price. No wonder the wedding ring is very dazzling." Jungkook mouth was sealed tightly. His mind split up between should he answer you first or murder the man behind him, "No wonder even my family offer was gone you didn't spare a glance..." If he lied, he lied. Why didn't you even surprise..

You looked up to prevent your tears from falling, another sweet lie. It was like you can't run from it.

"Y/n, i love you and you know it's also true." Jungkook held your hands together.

"You don't even deny it. I hope I'm worthy your twenty four million dollar."

"We revoked the contract Y/n. My money is also yours. It means you are twenty four richer too."

"Back then when i asked you to divorce me, you said you want nothing from the marriage.. You asked me to trust you..." Those sweet words.. Your eyes filled with tears, while your heart filled with betrayal. 

"I'm irreplaceable, am i?" You stepped back, "I thought you are different. Turns out you are even worse. You can keep the money for yourself." You stared into the wedding ring in your finger.

They are extremely heavy now, you pulled it out and put it inside his pocket, "Don't lose it, I don't want you to suffer any loss. I hope Taehyung's dad doesn't take back that twenty four million fortune." You walked pass Taehyung while Jungkook dumbfounded. You love him you truly do, you don't want to believe he ends up hurting you. But you should've guess.
No love is ever genuine.

Taehyung ran after you, "Y/n, where are you going?" You yanked your hand from him, why the world was so against you and happiness. It took everything you care one replaced it with another then snatched it away again.

"Just because i'm leaving him, it doesn't mean i come back to you. Get out from my life! All of you and your money!" You screamed to him.

Taehyung stopped chasing you. This was no use for now. Jungkook watched you unlocked your car and drove away. He didn't blame you for being angry. He just..

"You are fool if you think I'll let you have her ever." Taehyung sneered at him.

————

Jungkook signed the man to get in. He hadn't have good sleep for four nights. He afraid you might come home at night and packed your stuff without him knowing.

"We cannot find Mrs Jeon anywhere..."
"She is gone for five days, she is not in every hotel in this city. She is not with her family. Tell me, where does she go?" Jungkook massaged his temple.

"We checked on the airport as well, Mr Jeon, she didn't book any flight."

"So you said she just gone?" Jungkook called you thousand times. You didn't pick up any.

"She will come home soon, Jungkook." Hobi signed the man to leave because the more he stayed the more frustrating Jungkook become.
"Then why don't she come back yet!"

"Twenty four million.. no wonder you love her that much." Jungkook glared at him, "I'm just kidding." Hobi shrugged.

"Mr Jeon, there is someone wants to meet you, he said he is his Y/n's lawyer."

"Lawyer. She sent me her lawyer.." If there is a fire on his throat, he will burn that person you sent him.

"Good afternoon, Mr Jeon. I'm here to discuss the matters of divorcement." She filed for divorce.. Jungkook was looking at him like he wants to swallow him whole.

"There will be no divorcement!! Tell my wife to come home. I will not divorce her!"

Hobi swore people from the first floor and birds outside the building could hear Jungkook screamed to the lawyer, "Call your damn client and tell her I'm waiting for her!"

"You better call her now, Mr. because if you don't you probably had no law firm to run by tomorrow." Well at least Hobi can help Jungkook to convince the lawyer.

The pale man run away as soon as Jungkook signed him to. He won't sign anything. Discussing terms for the divorcement, ridiculous!

"Mr Jeon, your house maid just called, she said Y/n is home.." Jin informed him.

Jungkook waste no time and drove back to the apartment. He told the maid to stay just in case you come back when he was at work. And you did. Five days gone you've found a place to live. Small cozy apartment. He got twenty four million. Surely he wouldn't mind you used the money he gave you as monthly expenses. It's still a huge number of money after all. But it won't last so you were looking for another job. You already applying for some company and waiting for their answer.

You contacted your old family lawyer to file the divorce. It is .. rather extreme but you are tired. You don't want to be in their games or anyone games anymore.

He will be here soon. You know he will. You could hear the maid called to the office as soon as you stepped inside the bedroom.

You felt stupid to believe you'll be happy. You felt stupid to fall for him. For a moment, you thought you finally had someone who got your back. Who loves you, genuinely. Just because it was you. You are still naive.