Asmo - Cuddles

(A/n: I literally had no idea for Asmo T^T. So a bit Tumblr inspired. I forgot to copy the link -_- Dumb me! )

Your hand strokes through Asmo's hair, enjoying the rarely tolerated affection while listening to him talk about the mistreatment he had to endure during today's modeling gig. His voice is steady, knowing what and how to say as not to upset you too bad for him but also make sure you know how horrible his day was.

He stops talking eventually, ending his venting with a sigh before focusing on the steady beat of your heart, pressing himself even further into your lap, needing the warmth after this long day. The feeling of your fingers carding through his hair drops a weird sense of comfort into the pit of his stomach, relaxation coursing through the demon's muscles like a heavy weighing drug. Asmodeus smiles when he feels the vibration of your empathetic hum against the side of his face, his eyes closing momentarily.

You carefully peer down at your boyfriend, your fingers subconsciously leaving his hair to caress the flawless angle of Asmodeus' jaw, the action causing the demon to open his eyes again. The yellow eyes find yours to stare into, gentle smiles being exchanged for a glowing moment.

Asmo's smile breaks as he notices the condition of your nail polish in the corner of his eye. A frown replaces his pretty grin as he pushes himself off your chest, sitting up on your lap, and his hand grips yours to judgementally inspect your fingers.

"You need another manicure," he finds with a small pout, not being able to rip his gaze from the crumbling piece of art he designed himself just for you.

"It can wait," you smile while winding out of the demon's grip, grabbing his hand instead now.

You slowly bring his soft knuckles to your lips, kissing them individually while sharing eye contact with your lover. You can feel Asmo relax against you again, soon laid back against your chest. He keeps his hand in yours, letting you play with the sensitivity of his smooth fingertips, his palm tickling pleasantly as you let your slightly too-long nails run over it.

Soon sleep embraced you both as you both slept in each other's arms.

Date: 11/09/21

Words: 382<3

(A/n: I found the link -  https://devildomsgod.tumblr.com/post/660098068747812864/cuddling-with-asmodeus)