Chapter 54: Letter of Challenge

"If you wanted to save your master you should head my call and listen to me"

Hearing so I can't help but stop running.

"What are ye babblin' about?" I asked

Man haughtily proposed "Willing to talk this out Laplace?" 

He can utterly kill me in seconds but this guy is being considerate and his words enthrall my officiousness.

"Listen... Do you really think Yuuki is trustworthy in leaving your group's entire fate? You, Footman, Tear, and Demon lord Kazaream are the only ones that should choose your own destiny"

He persuaded. This Guy and Boss exchanged powerful blows for a while now

Silver Blue hair and golden eyes... The Ruler of the Monsters Rimuru Tempest.

Boss has been scheming up ideas since the Orc lord and this guy is utterly obliterating every single one of them. And on top of it like Boss' networkin' this Slime's information on us is excellent as well. I can't deceive this one, like boss he is indomitable.

"unlike Yuuki who wanted to destroy the world to create a better one. I am here to create this world a better place, not a bad side if you consider it. I wanted to make a world where no one cries in agony. That includes you, Tear, and the harlequin moderate troupe"

"Why should I listen to ya?" I tried refuting him

"Then do you really think Kazaream wanted the revenge that bad on Leon? Kazaream's soul has tampered with some kind of curse vague to the naked eye. if I were you, you should accept my alliance offer right now... Yuuki is dangerous you should know that"

"I guess some part of yer statement is right? Boss wickedness was not even on the level I could comprehend but how can I trust you? how are you better than boss?"

Of course... this guy and boss are mysterious individuals I can't just give in our business.

He just smiled and said "That's simple it's based on trust"

I tilt my head and muttered "Trust?"

"That's right trust. You can stay in Yuuki's shadow while reporting everything to me. And during that time you can ascertain whether there is a blasphemy placed on Kazaream."

He is being too thoughtful. How can I refuse?

"I understand but if I ascertain that there is no curse placed on Lord Kazaream then this business is over and I'm going to tell boss our meeting here."

That concludes it... if there is a curse pried with Lord Kazaream's soul then I will side with Rimuru but if it doesn't then Boss will gain an advantage because of this info.

"You can come to Tempest anytime"

He calmly said

Time passed, I was able to determine that there is a curse bound on Lord Kazaream's nucleus. Though I don't have any ability to dismantle it, that is the day when I started serving Lord Rimuru. Not long I was able to drag Tear in serving him as well.

"Tear and Laplace, I acknowledge you two as ones of my most powerful subordinates... I grant you the title 'Jester Lord'."

And so with Lord Rimuru's gifting Me and Tear the secret undercover as two of the most powerful Lord Rimuru's Retainers has begun. I tried convincing Clayman to join Lord Rimuru but that guy was stupid. Nevertheless, I'm positive that Lord Rimuru was not the one who took his life.

A letter? That's my honest opinion. it appears someone wrote a letter to me. This is... a letter of challenge it came from Hinata and the crusaders.