Chapter 23: Red Eyes

"Emma, are you alright?" Cecilia asked me while I groaned.

"Yeah, I'm just really tired" I replied slumping down on the chair..

"Did you forget something?" She asked looking over at my oversized black shirt.

"Fuck, I'm sorry. I totally forgot" I was suppose to go out with Cecilia.

"It's okay, just get dressed" She said sitting down in front of the TV.

"Sometimes I forget who's the Luna in this pack" I said out loud and she laughed.

I quickly changed into a black shirt that said moon child, white shorts, my favorite boots and a skin colored cardigan.

"Let's go biatch" I yelled when I passed by her, heading towards her car.

She immediately catched up and got on the driver's seat. We drove for almost an hour until we reached the edge of our packs territory. There is a small mall here that we usually shop in.

"Let's go get some Starbucks" Cecilia said getting off the car.

We walked for a while until we reached Starbucks. It was full, they were only 2 seats available that we claimed. Some wolves bowed their heads towards me and I sent them a smile.

Cecilia went to order something while I just stayed in my seat.

"Your scent has changed" A familiar voice said from behind me. I turned around to see Jessica's face.

I am not in the mood for this bitch. "Yeah, so what?" I answered her.

"So, that means that you mated and I'm pretty sure it wasn't Xavier. Since he would've told me. You dirty slut! You had sex with another person. You hear that everybody your Luna just disrespected her tittle she is not fit for being a Luna but I am" She yelled. What the fuck is wrong with her?

My wolf didn't appreciated her disrespect so she took action. I stood up and towered over her. "You should know your place pup" I barked at her.

She opened her mouth but closed it again. I took this chance to continue "First of all I don't have to give you any sort of explanation. Second of all, let me get this straight. I am Xavier's mate not you. He doesn't have to tell you anything and he certainly doesn't. So I suggest you stop trying too hard and save yourself for your mate before I separate your head from your body. Got it?" I warned her while she just nodded her head and ran out of the Starbucks.

The small audience that had been formed started applauding while I just shook my head and sat in my seat. My anger slowly fading away.

'That was so hot' I heard Xavier's voice in my head.

'What was?' I answered back confused.

'What you just said to Jessica, can you please use that tone on me when you get home' He begged.

'Xavier, behave' I laughed at him. 'How did you see that?'.

'Cecilia facetimed me' I looked at Cecilia in line and she gave me a wink.

'Xavier, aren't you suppose to be in a meeting?' It was only an Alpha of a pack near by but he's supposed to be focused.

After that he didn't answer me, this cheeky idiot. Cecilia sat down in front of me and handed me my hot chocolate. I don't really like coffee.

"So... You mated huh?" She said with a smirk.

"Hey, I'm not the one that's pregnant" I said with a finger in her direction. Immediately it felt like someone was hammering my head.