#19

ONE MONTH LATER

For 1 past week Taehyung kept to vomit every morning, still don't knowing what is the reason for it.

"Love, again?? What time is this?? You should go to doctor." Jungkook said as he caressed Taehyung's back who was still vomiting.

After few minutes Taehyung stopped vomiting, his legs are shaking.

"Come here." Jungkook said as he helped Taehyung to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"What's wrong with me??" Taehyung asked as he looked at his alpha.

"I don't know love, you should really visit doctor. I'm worried about you and your health." Jungkook said, picking Taehyung up in bridal style and walked into their bedroom.

He placed Taehyung on the bed then sat down next to him, caressing his stomach softly. Taehyung smiled a little.

"I will go to doctor today. Sorry for making you worry about me." Taehyung said.

"You don't need to be sorry love." Jungkook said as he kissed Taehyung's forehead.

"I will make you soup." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded then Jungkook left to the kitchen.

****

TIME SKIP - AT THE DOCTOR -

"Jimina what if something is wrong with me?" Taehyung asked his best friend as they was waiting for doctor to come back.

Doctor already checked Taehyung and all simptoms are saying that he is pregnant but they couldn't see baby on the ultrasound.

"Don't worry Tae, everything will be alright." Jimin said, trying to calm down his best friend.

"I hope, I hope that everything is fine." Taehyung said and just then doctor walked in the room.

"Okey, I know what is it with you." Doctor said as he sat down on his face.

"Is it everything okay with me?" Taehyung asked but doctor looked at him with sad face.

"Well, all simptoms are showing that you are pregnant but there is no baby so you are not pregnant." Doctor said.

"But there is one more problem." Doctor added.

"Which problem doctor?? What's wrong with my best friend?? Tell us already." Jimin said this time. He started to be nervous too.

"I'm sorry Mr. Kim but you...." Doctor said.

"But what??" Taehyung asked.

"You can't be pregnant, you can't have kids." Doctor said.

****

Taehyung and Jimin was sitting on the couch in Jin's and Namjoon's house. Jimin was silently crying while Taehyung was quit, he is looking pale and only stare on the floor.

"Will someone explain to me what happened?" Jin asked as he looked at Taehyung and Jimin.

"H-hyung." Jimin said.

"What is it Jimina?? Did something bad happened?" Jin asked.

"We was visiting doctor today." Jimin said.

"Is it everything alright with your baby? Jin asked.

"I'm fine and baby too." Jimin said.

"What happened then?" Jin asked.

"It's me hyung." Taehyung said as he looked at his brother. Jin looked at him with confused face.

"I can't be pregnant, I can't have kids." Taehyung said and finally broke into tears. He couldn't handle it anymore, pain was too much.