Chapter 15

Rose's POV

"Tell me you're crazy right?"

"This is the only option for me to safe her" Hunter shout whisper echos in this room. I can smell the clinical chemicals around me.

"You asked Alpha to expedite the meeting ceremony by end of next week. It should be by end of this month" this guy said, disbelief.

"My father accepted it"

"You expect us to take the roles in less than a week. 3 packs!"

"I have to do it! She's my priority!" he hissed. There's silence in the room.

"I am your best friend Hunter. How crazy it is, she'll going to be our Luna sooner or later. I don't want people to start having bad speculation about you"

"She is my priority" Hunter repeat it again, soft. Almost soft that i can feel it. My heart clenched.

"Did she knows that she's the breed?" This guy asked . His voice is so low but still i can hear it. It's like he doesn't want me to hear it.

"Not yet" Hunter replied.

I shifted from the bed and open my eyes. Both of men in front of me stares at me from my sudden action. The guy besides Hunter scratch his head and sigh. I gave a quick scan through this room. It's a small room for patients of three. It's not a hospital but it seems like one.

"I heard everything. Tell me" my croaky voice lingers. Hunter's shifted his body towards me and his handsome messed up expression clearly plastered on his face.

"I know you're awake" he blink his eyes and stare into mine.

"I'll better get going" his friend i assume walks away from the place and shut the door. The room is silence. He walks forward to me not leaving my eyes.

"How do you feel" he took the chair and sit besides me. I just remembered about the heart pain that i've encountered just now and suddenly i black out.

"Fine. So, when you're planning to tell me i'm the breed?"

"You need to rest. I'll call the doctor"

"You're not answering my question"

"Cause i don't want you to freak out"

"My life is always been a joke Hunter. There's nothing left to be freak out with" i lean lazily on my bed while staring to the ceiling. I can feel his eyes burning through me.

"Humour me then"

"Hunter, i'm tired of playing with your question games. It's frustrating okay?!" I turn my face towards him. He's unbelievable! His amused expression plastered on his cocky face.

"You like seeing me like this, don't you?" I stare at him disbelief. This guy is a monster. He leans closer to me and a hint of smirk plastered across his lips.

"Maybe" his husky voice resonance.

"Hunter" my teeth grind from his playful tease. Why can't he be serious? Suddenly, he took my hand and cup it. Then he kissed it gently, so soft that i can feel his lips touching my skin. I froze by his sudden action as his expression change. His eyes is half open and-