Chapter 16

Rose's POV

I can feel my heart stop as i'm in my brink of tears. My fist turns into a hard bawl from anger, sadness and betrayal. I saw Hunter across 2 houses from me, standing there with a woman. That woman hugs her and he hugs her back. I can't see that woman face cause she's backing from me and the only visible thing is her chest length dirty blonde hair and slender perfect body. Hunter sneaks her head on his shoulder. Then, that woman kiss him in the cheek lovingly and that moment, our eyes met. Hunter stares at me as his eyes widen in disbelief.

There are a few silence moment from both of us and he walks out from that woman to me. Then, the woman was clueless and divert her eyes to where Hunter went and to me. Oh god, the moment i saw this woman, she looks like an actress or model or something. She seems resemble the actress, Blake Lively so much. That's make my heart even hurts more. I briskly walk away, ashamed of my self. Thinking that such a one sided relationship i have.

"Rose! Come here now!" He roars.

I don't care. I want to get out from here. This is sickening. I wipe my tears and walk through the roadside without knowing where could it lead to. I don't care, i'm going anywhere better than here.

"Rose!" He shouts.

The kids playing at the neighbourhood run back to their houses, afraid from his sudden outburst. His heavy hot footsteps follows behind me.

"I fucking told you to stay inside. Why the hell it's hard for you to listen!" He roars again.

"Stop following me Hunter!" I shout at him back. I didn't even care to look behind. Suddenly, my hand jerk up from behind and he twists me to face him.

"Then stop walking away from me!" He hissed darkly.

I push him and he grabbed my hand back. We're fighting for dominance and as usual he wins. He grab both of my arms.

"What is the matter with you?!"

"What is the matter with me? No, what is the matter with you?! You ignore and left me after you forcefully attempt to mark me! I thought you hate me and i ran out to find you for explanation but that was a huge freaking mistake. You cheating jerk!!"

He divert his eyes elsewhere not meeting mine. My eyes widen and I quiver.

"So it's true, you feel guilty isn't it? You try to avoid and hate me because i don't want to be mark and..you lying crazy womanier. I hate you" i feel devastated. I yank my hand but he won't let me go.

"Stop struggling, kitten. I can explain" his deep tone waver from his husky voice. My heart breaks into pieces as I put a fit tantrum.

"Stop calling me that! I hate it!" Angry tears fell down from my cheek. I smack his body and he restraint my hand more.

"Behave! I should have mark you the moment I saw you!" He growls as his eyes sharp into mine. He possessively pull me closer to him. How dare he!Then, a gasp woman voice was heard behind us. The woman that hugs him before stands there in disbelief and anger. Good, his side chick is here all along. Great!!

"You mark her.."

"Forcefully?!" She exclaimed. Suddenly, he walked to Hunter and smack him at his head and shoulder for few times.

"I've never raise you to be this brute, young man! Too bad your father raise you too. There's that forceful, spoil, demanding, cocky...oh god you named it all attitude he left it to you!!" She screams in frustration while her hand smack him any places on his body.

"Mother stop! I didn't mark her yet! " He push that woman lightly. Wait mother? Mother?? This hot woman is her mother??

"But i'm not even sorry for what I did!" He continue while his other hand is still on me.