Darcy Lewis X Fem shield Agent Reader (Marvel)

Summary: Y/N is an Agent of Shield and she meets Darcy when her stuff gets taken.

Set in Thor

~~~

Third person pov...

Jane, Selvig, and Darcy head up the street. They're by
Arturo's, when a pick up truck pulls up before them, stopped by traffic.

In the back of the vehicle, Jane notices, partially covered by a tarp, the dark matter analysis machine from her lab.

Jane was surprised "Hey! That's my stuff!" She yells as they get to the lab.

At the lab...

Jane, Selvig, and Darcy reach the lab, where government vehicles are parked.

SHIELD agents haul equipment out of the lab and load it into waiting vans. Other Agents strip all the equipment from inside the Pinzgauer and cart it away.

Still others emerge from her trailer, arms loaded with scientific
instruments and documents.

The three get out of the car Jane storms up to one of the Agents "What the hell is going on here?!" She yelled

The Agents ignore her as Agent
Coulson approaches with a female Agent next to him.

"Ms. Foster, I'm Agent Coulson, with
SHIELD" he said smiling a fake smile at her,while the other Agent looked at Darcy with interest.

"Hi, I'm Agent L/N call me Y/N" she said excitedly earning a smile from Darcy while Coulson just sighed at her.

Selvig, recognizing the name of the organization, grows wary.

"I don't care who you work for, you
can't do this!" yelled Jane she was pissed of with him.

"Jane. This is more serious than you
realize. Let it go." said Selvig but Jane completely ignored the man.

"Let it go?! This is my life!"She continued to yell at everyone and everything.

"We're here investigating a security
threat. We need to appropriate your
equipment and all your atmospheric
data" said Coulson while Y/N snuck of and stood next to Darcy.

She was grinning like the Cheshire cat Ashley got away from Coulson,the young Agent tapped Darcys shoulder making her turn around.

"Hey" she said Y/N grinned "Hey back" she said the two girls then walked away and began bonding over different things they like.

Coulson knew Y/N had snuck of with Darcy, he didn't mind he was glad Y/N got on so well with Darcy.

The end!

Hope you liked this oneshot, it's the  fourth one written today!

Word count: 400