𝟏𝟗~ 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝

~𝑮𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒆 𝑹𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊~

I was about to walk away when his voice stopped me. "Baby girl, you can stay with me until the mission so it's more convenient for you." I took a deep breath and said, "All right, whatever, but don't call me that!" I yell at him, causing him to smirk. What is it with him smirking all the time?

~At his house.~

After packing our belongings, Ana and I followed Alexander to his house, which was more like a mansion and very beautiful. What I didn't expect was to meet his family, and now I'm hanging out with Mason and Marisol, as well as a girl my age. hmm, that must be his sister.

"Oh my dear, is-is that rose?" mari asks. Mason laughs and says, " yes, honey, that's her," and Mari rushes over to hug me. "Oh, how I've missed you. And you're so matured beautifully dear." I genuinely smile at her. I adore her, she's like a mother to me.

"Hey, Mari, I missed you too, and you still look young and gorgeous." "Oh, child, come in, I've prepared rooms for you both," she says, looking at Ana. "And you must be Anastasia, nice to meet you as well, dear." She also hugs Ana. "You too, Mrs. Bianci," ana says but mari waves her hand. "Call me Mari, and now let's go look at your rooms."

We move ahead upstairs to the second floor, to the right, where she opens a door "Here, Ana dear, this is your room, and beside this is your room, I hope you girls like it." My room was dark and spacious, as was Ana's. I didn't mind at all." Of course, thank you, Mari." "All right, lunch is in an hour, okay?" she says, and we nod.

I turn around to see the girl staring at me with admiration...? "Um, hello?" I say, and she blinks twice before running towards me. "Hello, you're so pretty; can we be friends?" oh.

"Of course, my name is Giselle." "and my name is Kyle. You can call me as ky (kai) "she say with a smile. "Of course, and you can call me Elle or G, as my friend Ana does." She smiled at me and said, "I'll catch you up later, byee!" and dashed out the room.

I keep my bag and decided to take a shower. when I'm done, I realise I didn't bring any clothes, so I wrap a towel around my body and exit the bathroom. I shuffle through my bag, oblivious to the fact that someone is in my room.

"Baby girl," his voice called me as the sudden contact of his fingers with my skin causes me to jump. I gulped and felt his breath on my neck, I turn around and give him a stern look. "What the fuck are you doing here, Alexander?!"

He doesn't say anything instead licks his lips and stares at my naked body. He begins walking towards me, and I back up until my back is against the wall. He encircled me and pressed his body against mine. Oh my goodness, I can feel his abs through the shirt and his hard on to my front. I can feel myself getting drenched.