The Beast

The Beast

---------------------------------

52 Chapters/Completed

----------------------------------------------------------

Author- palepinkferriswheel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

To the world, he was a beast but for her, he would do anything.
He could have the world but all he wanted was her.
They say the things we want most are the things we can't have.
For she was so afraid of him that even the thought of him could have her running for the hills.
Little did she know that she was the only one who didn't have to be afraid of him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I loved this book. The writing was so beautiful, it made me dive into an ocean of amazement. All the characters were so descriptive as if they were real. There were no plotholes. No grammar mistakes or typos. I just loved it!
What I would like to recommend to the author would be that you should delve into the love lives of other characters as well. For them, I felt the story left on quite a cliffhanger and I am still thinking about who Sophie, Jay and Cole ended up with and what happened to their families. An epilogue would also be appreciated.
And if you ever think of editing the book, try to make the paragraphs shorter, they were quite an eyesore and made me read it again to identify where I left off. Other than that, the story is amazing and I recommend it to all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rating

4.5/5