5

Y/n's words felt like a knife stabbed in his heart. He stood there fisting his palms in anger. Jungbi looked at him and said to calm him a little

"Jiminssi, I will talk to her."
"No need Jungbi."
He stormed out from the cafe while gritting his teeth.

'Why did she think like that! I'm trying to make up everything. But she ignored me everytime. And I was helping her from that horny bastard. But she see too low of me that she think I was playing dramas! What is my fault here? If she is that much annoyed of me, then I will not gonna disturb her a anymore.'
He sighed heavily and drove to his home.

Meanwhile Jungbi ran to y/n .
"Y/n why did you do that? He was trying to talk to you. But you never give him a single change."

"Jungbi you will not understand it. I can't face him after what he do to me that day. What explanation is he going to give me after doing it without my permission?"

Jungbi looked at her in disappointment, "Y/n, there is a reason behind it. You have to give him a change to explain himself."

Y/n frowned at jungbi. "What reason huh? All these rich people thinks that they can do whatever to the people below them."

"It's not like that y/n. I can't explain it to you. But Don't you think that you go too far?"
Y/n sighs and leave from there.

That night both Y/n and Jimin couldn't able to sleep.

Y/n's was having a conflict in her mind.
"I think Jungbi is right, I should give him a chance to explain himself. But someone else in my position would do the same.... Hmm... Anyways, tomorrow I'll talk to him." She mumbled to herself and tried to get some sleep.

Meanwhile Jimin was thinking about the things that y/n told.
"I think I should stop going there. She clearly said that she didn't give a shit about me. Y/n is right. I'm the one who messed up things, and I can't force her to love me back. So I'll leave her alone from now on. I think I failed the plan of Tae.
.
.
.Oh god.... I can't sleep ...."

*ring....ring.....
His thoughts got interrupted by his own phone.
"Hello! Jimin!... what did you do today in Jungbi's cafe? Is this the way you try to make her love you? Huh?"

By hearing Tae's words jimin gritted his teeth. He can't control his anger anymore.

"Tae I'm already frustrated now. Dont add too much headache. "

Tae become more furious than he already is.
" Then don't call me anymore after messing up everything. Just go and beat everyone who came near y/n just because of your stupid jealousy."

"Oh really! Then I'll just sit and hear whatever shit a horny bastard talk about her."

"What you mean?" Tae rubbed his forehead tiredly.

"I didn't beat that bastard just because I got jealous. Do you know what he said to me about her?"
.
.
.
"I'm sorry Jiminah. I become really sad about the fact that you always messing up things. I was not thinking straight when jungbi told me these."

Tae become really guilty after hearing his friend's words.

"Its okay tae. I'm going to end all this. These love and relationships are not meant for me." Jimin said while rubbing his eyes with one hand.

Tae sighed before replying
"Don't be like that Jiminah. I'll talk to her."

"No need Tae. I don't think she will believe it. Even if she believe it I'll again mess up everything in future because of my bad temper."