𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 30

"Jace is the worst person to shop for!" Amyra whines as we walkthrough, Versace

"I know, he's so picky!" I agree with her. 

We've been at the mall for about two hours in hopes of finding a birthday present for Jace. But Jace is too picky and has everything!

"We should get him a stripper," Myra says and I remember his last birthday, we got him at least eighteen strippers, all dressed as nurses because he's a doctor, get it?  I laugh remembering the look on his face. 

"As much as I'd like to see his jaw drop again, Kiara might not approve of it." I chuckle. 

"He really has changed huh?" 

"He has. I'm glad he's happy and settled on one girl."  I smile at Amyra and she smirks. 

"You mean, you're happy he's not taking after Axton?"  she laughs. 

"Yeah, that." I laugh as we walk out Versace. 

"Wanna get coffee?" I ask her and she nods as her phone rings. 

"Go ahead, take it, I'll order for us,"  I tell her, walking into the coffee shop. 

"Hi, can  I have a-"  Screams echo through the small, shop, sending panic through my veins. 

"Sophia!" 

"Can we have a picture?" 

"Sophia, please sign my forehead!" huh? 

"Sophia!" The group of teenage girls scream my name. 

"Hi! Okay, I'll take pictures and sign, stuff." I look at the girl who yelled 'sign my forehead.' 

"But, you guys have to clear the way for customers." I tell them and the small, but powerful group clears the way.  I turn to the barista to aploagize. 

"I'm so sorry." I tell her and she laughs. 

"Are you kidding? I'm a huge fan!" She laughs. 

After taking pictures and signing, a lot of stuff, I walk out the coffee shop, mind you, without coffee. 

"Where's the coffee?" Amyra asks and I smile sheepishly. 

"Seriously? Again?" Yeah, this wasn't the first time. 

"I'm sorry." 

"Are you?" 

"Nope." I chuckle. 

"I have to go home, my mom's family is visiting, so better go get snake traps." I burst out laughing. Amyra hates her mom's family. Mainly because they hate her and how she chose to follow law instead of medicine. 

"Goodluck Myra, you got this!" I hug her and she nods. 

"Thank you Soph." She hugs me a little longer, then walks away.