LIV.

☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎︎☀︎︎☁︎

1987

At 6:55 p.m., there was a young Tony in the living digging through every couch cushion, bookshelves, and cabinet for his CDs. "Where the hell are they?"

He was on his way to his room to create god knows what contraption while blasting his music. Yet all of a sudden his CDs grew legs and went to Vegas (like he would). He sighed out of frustration but then heard a faint sound in the house.

(Play media music^)

"Is this the real life? is this just fantasy?
Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality~"

Tony recognized the song from his missing CDs so he slowly followed the sound up the stairs.

"I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy Because I'm easy come, easy go
Little high, Little low..."

Tony went down the hall when the song was mixed in with the voice of his little sister Mia Stark. Her door was open and she sat on the edge of her bed doing a puzzle.

"Mama~just killed a man
Put a gun against his head
Pull my trigger now he's dead"

It'd be a lie if Tony didn't find this hilarious, hearing an eight-year-old say such things while doing a unicorn puzzle.

"Mama!! oooouu~
Didn't mean to make you cry
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow
Carry on, carry on as if nothing really matters"

Usually Tony would be a little annoyed at her actions but this made him ease up a bit. He walked into the room, Mia who had her attention on her puzzle as the music played in the background. "What do you know about Queen Pipsqueak?"

Mia jumped in surprised by her brother's sudden presence making her fall to the floor. She went to lower the music and looked over at her brother.

"What CD?" She said playing it off with a grin.

"You're supposed to be asleep Emilia Vivian Stark, I'm proud and disappointed in you at the same time."

"That doesn't make any sense Anthony Edward Stark..." Mia said.

"Yeah well it does, Short Stack. Now where's my CDs?" Tony asked Mia stood atop her bed now at eye level with Tony.

"I'm not short, I'm a growing child!!" Mia said turning up the music once again and grabbing hold of her bunny and hopping around the room. "I don't wanna die, I sometimes wish I'd never been born at all!!" She used her bunny as a guitar.