Ch - 65. If happy ever after did exist... [END]

"Sir your guest is here" The lady with me spoke.

I opened my mouth to ask him why he would call me here but a gasp left my mouth.

"Jimin?/Y/n?" We both said together.

The lady bowed to us and left us, alone. I bite my lip in realization that I was trapped. They all set me up on a date with Jimin without my concern. I guess the same goes with Jimin seeing his reaction.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me.

"The same thing you're doing here. Meeting Key" I answered him while sitting down in front of him.

"Wah he really... once he's against it and now he's setting us up..." Jimin scoffed.

"That Bum. He'll believe what he want and do whatever he wants." I chuckled.

"How did you managed with him all these 3 years?" He asked me, leaning a bit closer.

"I don't know. I guess he is a bit annoying but he makes me feel comfortable so I can bear with it. And he is fun to be with." I told him.

"I saw it in the meeting room. He cried for you so hard. It even made me teary." He smiled.

I missed that smile. The way he talked to me was just like before. No awkwardness or any nervousness. Just going with flow and being comfortable. But that didn't last longer because the waiter came to get out order.

"Sundubu Jjigae with meat and Tteokbokki. Both for two" Jimin quickly ordered, without looking at the menu.

I looked at Jimin in a bit shock. He still remembers I like Tteokbokki... I looked down at my hands and smiled.

"So you were trapped here too?" I heard Jimin.

I looked at him and nodded. He shook his head and leaned back on the chair. There was tension building between us which I didn't wanted. We were comfortable when we met, then why awkward now? I gulped in tension and drank the water.

I looked around to see couples and a company team I guess, having party. It's been so long we, EXO or Shinee, went anywhere. I should plan one soon. Now that things are better, I should relax a bit.

"Y/n-ah"

I hummed in response.

"H-How about... we enjoy this night? I mean, like not getting awkward and just... go with the... flow? Like before?" He suggested.

I smiled at him and nodded, "I'd love that"

He smiled but that's when the food came. I licked my lips realizing that I'm very hungry. I took the chopsticks and started eating the Jjigae. I took a bite and moaned in satisfaction.

"It's really tasty!!" I said with my mouth full with the food.

Jimin chuckled and removed his meat from and placed in my bowl. I looked at him frowning.

"You like the meat so much, don't you?" he told me.

I nodded shyly and started eating again. We both didn't spoke anything while eating but there was this comfortable silence around us. It made me feel really nice. I finished the food first and drank two cups of water before groaning.

"Ah I'm so full... I'm dying!" I overreacted.

"There you go with your drama... tsk" he commented.

"Yah I really ate too much. I even ate your meat!!" I hissed at him back.

"Whatever." He drank water and wiped his mouth saying, "Let's go now"

I nodded and got up. I hung the bag on my shoulder and followed Jimin out. I then remembered, I don't have my car. That Suho really... I sighed and exit the building.