Chapter 23

Song Song is a die-hard fan of He Ling. She has been following him since he was a trainee. It has been three years since then. Last year's debut night in the draft, He Ling was miserably missed to form a group and tortured the entire fan circle.

Song Song and her little star-chaser sisters were directly abused and turned into poisons. While protecting He Ling, they insulted their opponents frantically and bit the idols who chased them into groups.

In their eyes, no one can compare to He Lingbao, but all celebrities of the same age who have a relationship with their idols are sucking blood.

Therefore, as soon as the news of Ji Li's "relying on relationship to grab a role" came out, they gathered fans in a small group and carried out insults on the former all night long.

They are active in major forums and various microblogs, frantically scribbling illicit materials and articles on Ji Li. Wishing they could tear this hateful Ji Li through the screen.

They stayed up all night, and the consequent reversal made them unexpected.

My idol is playing a big name? Ji Li was the Reuters deity who was first caught by their crazy rainbow farts?

Song Song and others offended many fans on weekdays. At this moment, the ridicule of other fans almost overwhelmed them.

"Song Song, what do we do next? Shall we keep a low profile?"

"What's low-key? Didn't you see your brother's second deletion last night? We have to believe what he said! Ji Li and Qin Li must have a affair!"

Song Song completely ignored the taste of being slapped in the face, and stubbornly offended idols, "It must be Ji Li who has spent money to bring the rhythm. The more so, the less we can't give up!"

"But the internal group management of the support club said, let our fans stop temporarily, they are contacting the company's official information."

"We can't stop! The management of the support club is a group of nests, and the outside is soft-footed crabs. Which tear-off battle shouldn't we take the lead? Now if we admit defeat, my brother will suffer even more grievances! He is only us, understand?"

Song Song angrily preached in the small group of poisons, and commanded, "Quickly, brush up the black material of Qin Li and Ji Li now!"

Not long after this line of words was typed out, there was a link from the star-chaser sisters: Swipe the fart! I have fed the dog for a year, and if I want to go to you, I'm going to have to take off the powder and step on it.
(I can't even...👁️👄👁️✋ I got a headache trying to fix the grammar.)

In the next second, the opponent quickly withdrew from the group.

Song Song didn't react, and while cursing unsettled fans who had withdrawn from the group, she clicked on the link sent by the other party.

It didn't take long for her to be completely dumbfounded.

The link is a gossip blogger who broke the news very accurately, and he broke the romance and gossip news of many celebrities in the circle.

The text content is short but explosive-

#贺零酒局 Sleep with me? #我的天, it's so amazing! He Ling was filmed to participate in the sleeping wine bureau of the investment circle, and the intimate video with the funder behind the scenes was exposed? The amount of information is too large, I will slow down, you guys read first.

Two animations are attached below.

In front of the coveted wine table, He Ling accompanies the middle-aged man in the suit, allowing the other's salted pig hands to touch his cheek willingly;