LOVE

Taehyung and Jisoo were still talking but they were drinking some beer.🍻

"Jisoo,is your friend from childhood handsome?" Taehyung asked after taking a sip of his beer.

"Yeah, he's so handsome. He's my first love." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Your first love?" Taehyung was drunk.

"Yeah." Jisoo said as she smiled.

"Why?" Taehyung said like a baby.

"He's just perfect so I fell in love with him. But I don't know where he is now. We haven't met for many years." Jisoo said with a pout.

Taehyung went near Jisoo, hugged her and said, " Am I handsome?"

Jisoo was surprised by Taehyung's action but she hugged him and said, "You're a little bit handsome. Now, you're drunk. Go and sleep."

"I don't want to sleep. I just want to hug you." Taehyung said in a cute tone.

"What? You have work tomorrow so go and sleep." Jisoo said with a smile.

"I don't want to work. That's boring."
Taehyung said with a pout.

Jisoo chuckled by Taehyung's action and said in her mind," He's cute."

"Jisoo, let's sleep together." Taehyung said with a cute smile.

"What?" Jisoo said widened her eyes.

"No, not like that. Just holding hands while sleeping. I won't do anything." Taehyung explained.

"If you do something, tomorrow I'll beat you and pull your hair." Jisoo said with a fake smile.

"Ok. Now, let's go and sleep." Taehyung said with a smile.

"Ok." Jisoo said as she smiled and went to Taehyung's room.

And then, Taehyung followed her. And, they slept.

The next morning,
Jisoo was waking up by a loud voice of a man who is Taehyung. When she heard the voice,she went to the kitchen where the voice came from.

When Jisoo reached the kitchen,she saw Taehyung with burnt foods.

"What are you doing?" Jisoo asked with surprised face.

"I just wanna cook foods for you and for me but they were burnt." Taehyung explained.

Jisoo chuckled and said," Next time, don't cook. Are you Ok?"

"Yeah." Taehyung said with a smile.

"So go and take a shower. I'll prepare the breakfast." Jisoo said with a smile.

"Ok." Taehyung said and went to his room to take a shower.

After 30 minutes;
Jisoo had already prepared the breakfast but Taehyung still didn't come.

So Jisoo decided to go to bedroom to call Taehyung.

But when she went into the bedroom,she was so surprised because
she saw shirtless Taehyung..
He wrapped the towel around his waist.

"Why don't you wear clothes?" Jisoo said closing her eyes.

"When I was about to wear,you came in." Taehyung said.

"Oh,ok. I'll go out. After wearing clothes,come downstairs to have breakfast." Jisoo stuttered.

When Jisoo was about to go downstairs,
suddenly, Taehyung hugged her.

"What are you doing? Let me go." Jisoo said as she tried herself to free from him.

"Just taking some energy." Taehyung said with a smile as he stopped hugging her.

"Ok. Now,I will go." Jisoo stuttered again and left.

When Jisoo left, Taehyung chuckled and said," So cute."

Skip Time,
Taehyung was now at his office door. But before entering his office, Mike came and said," Sir, there's someone who wants to meet you."

"Ok." Taehyung said and entered his office.

But when he saw the guest, he was so surprised.

(A/N): Hope you all like this chapter. I'm so sorry for my mistakes and please forgive me 🙏🙏🙏.

Thank you so much for the votes, adding my story and reading this, sunshines.🥰🥰🥰

Eat well and take care of yourself. Love y'all so much, 😘😘😘.

Bye!