Chapter four

I followed Reid down the dark hallway of the club and see a shiney black sportscar car with black tinted windows parked out back "Reid i'm not going anywhere with you, I have work" I state folding my arms against my chest however Reid ignores my w...

I followed Reid down the dark hallway of the club and see a shiney black sportscar car with black tinted windows parked out back "Reid i'm not going anywhere with you, I have work" I state folding my arms against my chest however Reid ignores my words and opens the passenger seat door for me.

"Get in" He waves his hand infront ushing me to get in the car but I don't move.

"I'm half naked" I state still in my see through lace bra and thong, the air was quite chilly tonight and I wasn't planning on getting in a car and going somewhere dressed like this.

"I have a coat in the backseat you can wear that" He states and I finally give in, I slump into the seat and admire all the gadgets in his car, holy fuck he's loaded.

I grab the coat from the backseat and slip it around me whilst Reid starts up the car, it roars to life and the steering wheel had a ferrari logo on it so it must be a Ferrari.

"Where are we going?" I ask him, his eyes remain on the road and he speeds up a little making the car roar.

"To my building, I want to discuss something with you" He states and my eyes widen knowing my dad works in his building not to mention someone could see me there with Reid.

"My dad works there? If he sees me with you he'll go crazy and i'm wearing nothing under this coat!" I raise my voice a little

"You'll be fine, your dad works on a different floor to me, you have nothing to worry about sweetheart" He reassures me and the word sweetheart makes my stomach do backflips.

hes married Anna.

We arrive at the building and I get random stares from the people still working at this hour since i'm wearing this huge trench coat, We get into the elevator and Reid presses the button to the top floor "Did you have fun with your wife?" I wondered obviously teasing him.

"You do know what I said was a joke right?" Reid questions

yeah right

"Didn't seem like a joke. You're married you're allowed to fuck your wife" I protest and the elevator pings just before he could answer me.

We enter his huge office, decorated with plants and beautiful artistic pictures on the wall and a desk with a chair sitting infront.

"Take a seat" He demands then pulling out a few files, I noticed one of the files had my clubs logo on it.

"I want you to be my personal dancer" He states simply sitting back in his leather chair looking like a snack.

His personal dancer?

"Elaborate" I say folding my arms across my chest, he leans back in his chair manspreading showcasing the bulge in his slacks and fuck me isn't that a sight to see.

"You wouldn't be dancing on the stage nor would you be dancing on other people, you would only give me dances in the club and I would pay you triple the amount you earn on a daily basis"

"But I love dancing on the poles?" I whine.

"You can still dance on a pole, just not infront of anyone but me" He says slipping a sheet of paper my way, it's a fucking contract.

"So let me get this straight" I breathe trying to find the right words to say "I would only dance for you but I would still work at the club?" I hesitate slightly.

"You can still work there and look pretty but when I arrive you do whatever I ask you to do"

"And if I don't?" I tease

"If you sign the contract you will find out" He smirks and I look at the contract, most of the words are too long for me to understand since I failed school but it seems legit.

"Can I have time to think about it?" I question.

"Of course, But you need to understand that my wife can't know about this and if you tell her or do anything to ruin my reputation there will be consequences, do you understand?"

Of course he has to mention his wife over and over again as if he isn't already cheating on her. Why the fuck is he even with her if he has to come to me?

I nod in response to his question but that's obviously not the answer he was looking for "Words" He demands.

"Yes I understand" I breathe "Sir" I add on which makes him smirk, He gets up from his seat and walks around the desk and leans on the desk infront of me folding his arms, his muscles bulging through his thin white shirt and I notice a golden rolex wrapped around his wrist.

"Take off your coat" He demands and I raise an eyebrow in which he doesn't look amused to"You're a stripper aren't you? So strip"

I stand up from my seat slowly, his eyes on me like a tiger hunting its prey. I unbutton the buttons all the way down the coat and slip the coat off my shoulders until it drops to the floor.

Reids eyes are filled with lust, his eyes scan my body up and down and briefly stops at my breasts, my nipples harden at the sudden coldness in the room and I step closer to Reid, our chests press together and his breath fans my exposed neck.

With one swift movement his lips crash into mine, His tounge slips into my mouth fighting for dominance and his hand moves to my neck and the other to my waist. He grips onto my waist and lifts me on the desk, I wrap my legs around his waist pulling him towards me with his tounge still inside my mouth.

He swallows the moans I breathe into his mouth and my hands play with his hair, tugging and pulling on it, His hands then fly to the back of my bra, unclipping it until it falls to the floor along with my coat, he squeezes my breasts kneading them in his huge hands and I slip my tounge into his mouth this time.

Then my phone buzzes breaking our heavy make-out session and I notice a message from my mom.

Mom: Dad will be home soon honey x

"Oh shit" I pant trying to pull myself together from the intense kissing we just did.

"What is it?" Reid asks and I jump down off of the desk and put my bra back on.

"My dad will be home soon and I have to get there before him" I fasten the coat up as quickly as I could then remember this is Reids coat and I left my things at the club. fuck.

"I can drive you" He suggests

"It's fine don't worry about it" I huff and walk towards the door and twist the handle but i'm stopped when a hand grips my wrist.

"I'll drive you, my car is fast and we will have time to get your things from the club" He says calmly then lets go of my wrist.

"Are you sure you don't mind?" I question.

"I don't mind beautiful" He smiles which makes my heart warm and we head out to Reids ferrari, he opened the door for me again like a gentleman and we both headed to the club.

"I'll be right back, here's your coat" I take off his coat and hand it to him leaving me once again half naked.

"Shit i'm sorry Vicky I had an emergency" I say to Vicky while she's waiting patiently for me in the changing rooms.

"Where the fuck were you?" She says but when I don't answer she speaks again "Oh my god, you were with mr sexy face!" She squeals.

"His name is Reid and I'm sorry I really have to go but i'll call you with details tomorrow" I assure her grabbing my coat and my bag and heading out back to Reids car.