Prologue

Summary:

"Izuku Midoriya"

"Quirk: Titan Bond"

"Calls upon the help of the Titan BT-7274, along with displaying great physical strength due to changes in his molecular structure."

<--->

The Idea for this fic came from the unfinished story by Syber_Slash along with the game Titanfall.

No knowledge of Titanfall is necessary for this story. Pictures of objects that are mentioned will be at the bottom of the chapters.

Help: (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

"Speech"

"BT"

'inner thoughts'

authors sarcasm

<---> - 'Breaks'

Prologue

As stated above, this story was inspired by the video game series Titanfall and the story posted here by Syber-Slash. I also drew inspiration from the video game series Halo, the movie series Pacific Rim, and other fics from the MHA fandom.

I do not claim to own or have any intentions of claiming to own the works and games listed above, I is poor college boi. :(

Alright so slight introduction before I start this, posting times will likely be once a week if not at least once every other week. However, my other story 'Project: Halo" & "Shroud" will be posted on every other week for the next however long it takes.

Story Info:

Izuku has no one left at the age of 7, his mother couldn't handle the pain of seeing her son hurt by others and unfortunately leaves him with no one. That is until the age of 10 where our favorite bear, mouse, thing, takes him in. Yet, their relationship is troubled at best with Izuku not believing he's worthy of the man's attention.

School isn't much better for the greenette 'Apparently that's not a word '. He's bullied by a lower classman and seen as less than human by those around him. All because he is diagnosed as 'Quirkless'.

However, Izuku has the hidden quirk Titan Bond which allows him to not only communicate but also call upon the help of his Titan named BT-7274 (Or simply referred to as BT). With the help of his Titan Izuku will become The Symbol of Justice.