Everything is Just Beachy

Summary:

With exams finally over, and the training camp starting in a few weeks. Izuku and his friends take some time to rest and a secret is revealed.

<--->

The filler Chapter... I really enjoyed writing this TBH.

Yuuei had let out a few days ago, Izuku had spent much of his time at home. Nedzu having been happy to have the boy's company over the past few days of course. The two mainly just watching hero news as Nedzu graded and looked over applications for next year. Each student was assigned a number from 1-10, given their knowledge and schooling.

The very first applications had come in a few days prior. And, as part of his take home work from the time off, the mouse was looking over the applications slowly but surely. Never one to rush his work, he'd sat down with a nice warm cup of tea and slowly sorted through the applications.

"So, are you ready for the summer camp?" Nedzu asked, not looking up from his papers as Izuku sat on the other side of the couch. The boy thought for a moment, while he was physically ready, he surely wasn't mentally.

"Honestly? I don't know if I'll ever be ready... I've always heard horror stories of how bad the pussycats work the students over summer camp." The boy replied, a hand making its way to his head to rub through his hair.

"Hhmm, that is a correct assumption. Though, I will say that it has also always helped the student's development. Do not fret, they will take great care of you. Though I do recommend you rest as much as possible during your breaks." Izuku nodded to the bear, mouse, thing as he let go of his own sigh.

"I-um, I also promised to go to the beach with Hado, Amajiki and Toogata today... If that's alright?" The boy looked at his father, having as of course always had the freedom to do whatever he wanted. But also sought the approval of the main father figure in his life.

"That is fine Midoriya, just be home before 8pm." Izuku nodded to his adoptive father and quickly pulled out his phone alerting the other three of his attendants. The others soon texted back confirming their own schedules.

<--->

Izuku let go a long sigh as he stepped on to the white sandy beach of Dagobah. Three others joined the boy, each with their own smiles accompanying them.

It was a beautiful summer's day in Japan. The sun was out, it was nice, not too hot or too cold. And everyone seemed more than happy to welcome the weather.

"Come on Amajiki!" Yelled the blonde boy as he ran across the sands towards the water. The boy muttering something before walking forward to follow his best friend.

"Midory! Come on~let's go, the water's going to be so nice!" Yelled the bluenette as she too soon followed the others into the water. Izuku shook his head, sighing as he walked closer to the water's edge.

Izuku had carried much of the supplies of the group, knowing full well that none of them other than Amajiki could hold back. Though, even the raven harried boy had run off, Izuku smiled. Glad to see his friends relaxing after the stress they'd likely gone through over the last semester.

Nejire splashed in the water as the two tried to defend themselves with their hands. Laughing all along the way. Mirio had done his best to get the blue haired girl back, unleashing an even larger splash of water.

"No fair! There's two of you, Izuzu get over here!" She yelled back towards the water's edge. Izuku gave a thumbs up, setting down the beach towels along with the cooler they'd brought along.