Who Is The Blonde Woman?

《《 ☆ 》》

《《 ☆ 》》

With his newly found freedom, the Winter Soldier did the one thing he thought he could do; run. He ran from the two people that would move Heaven and Hell so he is safe and happy. He ran from Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D. He most certainly ran from civilians, not wanting to risk hurting them. 

It was different from what he was used to; not wanting to hurt anyone. Technically, he didn't want anything before. He couldn't remember actually ever wanting something. Not once in his life can he recall wanting something, ever. Then the blonde woman appeared. 

He wanted to comfort her. He wanted to see every part of London . . . he didn't even know what "London" was. He wanted to see the ocean, which he did actually know the definition of. He wanted nothing more than to track down that woman so she could answer all of his questions. 

Why did she cause this change in him? Why does he have flashes of her in his mind? Why was he looking down at her as their faces slowly moved towards one another, before their lips made contact? Why was her voice bouncing through his mind?

And why was the blonde man considerably smaller in his mind?

The Soldier did research of his own. By research, he saw the blonde woman's face on a billboard with her name; Marlene Rogers. 

Upon the discovery of her name, he might have "accidentally" walked off with someone's laptop. 

Surprisingly, it didn't take him long to know how it worked. It was almost like it was part of his training. 

When he typed her name into the internet search bar, he found a vast number of articles. 

Marlene Rogers Joining the Avengers?

Who is Marlene Rogers?

Marlene Rogers Returns From The Dead!

In Remembrance of Marlene Rogers; A Great War Hero

Steve Rogers Speaks Up About His Sister's Death

Howard Stark Expresses Great Sorrow Following the Death of Friend

Marlene Rogers' Death; Who Was She?

Is Marlene Rogers Dating Howard Stark?

Was Marlene Rogers ever in a relationship with Howard Stark?

The Howling Commandos

Marlene Rogers Speaks About the Deaths of Brother and Fiance