Idk more void talks?

for everyone who saw the unupdated story name: no u didnt
~

Quackity, indeed, hadn't been happy when he heard Karl was investigating further, even after losing all his memories.

But he understood the need to fight the egg and also protect Tommy, so he didn't object in anyway, instead choosing to be a supportive partner and helping him trying to connect all the dots in his past travels.

"Sir Billiams' mansion was above the egg and on the same place Glatt would build his mansion if Schlatt hadn't come back to life-"

"It doesn't make sense? Like surely the future can't just change like that?" Quackity asked when he heard his fiancé speak up.

Karl seemed to be staring forward for a while, but Quackity understood he was trying to get information from the void.

Sapnap was looking at them, still not liking this whole plan, but still trying to help where he could.

"No- it shouldn't have changed, but i travelled before Schlatt came back to life and-" again Karl went silence only to continue a few seconds later, "And Schlatt came back to life to warn the family about a change in the voids archive-"

"How are you talking to the void?"

"I'm not, it's just sending me signals while I'm guessing. I also read about the change in the inbetween. The archive had never before seen change so that's when the void knew something was wrong and also the moment everything that happens in the future changes."

"What changed to make it all happen?" Sapnap spoke up.

"Dreams' death day."

"Wilbur-" Quackity muttered and this time Karl looked confused, "What did Wilbur do?"

Quackity sighed and sat down, "I went to the prison everyday like you guys know, I went to get information from Dream. Wilbur went with me one day and got so angry, he punched Dream to death like Dream had done a few days before to Tommy."

"That's what you were doing while visiting the prison?" Sapnap asked, looking kinda betrayed, and Quackity nodded, "I had no other choice."

Quackity hadn't told them what he was doing from the start, because he didn't want to hurt them, especially Sapnap who had been Dreams' bestfriend for years.

"He's dead now, no reason to fight over it." Karl said and shot Quackity a dissapointed look, but still moved on and said, "I have to visit them soon, talk about the plan, but I wanna try to travel once more before that."

Before he even finished that sentence he got a raging headache, a warning, anger, anything.

It could only mean the void didn't agree with Karl travelling again after such a short time... But he had no other choice, right?

~

On a whole different part of the smp two people actually fell on their chairs screaming in pain, making the rest look confused.

When they were asked questions, they could only shrug, because they didn't know what happend either.

But they did make the connection to their new friend and just hoped he was safe.

~

Hi! I'm posting less updates because I wanna focus on the start of school. 

I hope u all are doing great! :D

Bye!