Prologue

Book Disclaimer

Copyright ©Horackova84 2021
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

Welcome to "Companion".
Please comment, vote, and add to your reading list. Thanks for reading! ❤️

Before you read warning ⚠️:
Mr. Blake Everett's personality is very aggressive. Just be warned before starting the story. If that kind of guy isn't your cup of tea, then this may not be for you 🥰. I highly recommend my book "Over Again," if you'd like a sweeter, patient, book boyfriend.

Enjoy ❤️

Present Time
Chasity

I wake up with a start, and move to search for my phone, but a heavy arm is keeping me in place. "Blake, let go. I need to move, I think it's late." I say quietly in his ear. He opens his gorgeous eyes and smiles at me, moving his arm.

I move to my cell phone and see it's almost nine pm. Why didn't my alarm go off? "I've gotta go. I should be home by now." I say hurriedly, getting up and putting back on my shirt, and searching for my leggings.

Blake sits up, watching me with a scowl on his face, his eyes trailing my every move. I turn and face him once I'm dressed. Fixing my hair and slumping my shoulders. "Don't give me that look, please. You know I'd stay if I could. He'll be home any minute. I have to leave." I say, still feeling groggy from my sudden wake up.

He gets up and walks over to me, and I fidget with my purse until he leans down, enveloping me in a hug. "I don't want you driving home like this sugar. You're still tired. Let me drive you," he says in his rich southern accent.

I look up at him like he's crazy, "Blake, what if he comes home while you're dropping me off? How am I supposed to explain that to him?

He doesn't bother to answer me, choosing instead to lean down and slowly kiss me. His kisses are so intense. I'll never forget our first kiss, I felt like he was kissing me with his entire soul.

He pushes me tighter against him, and I moan feeling how hard he is already. "I love you Chas, I don't want you leaving like this," he whispers pulling his face back, still holding me tight.

"It's just one more week babe. One more week," I say quietly. He looks at me conflicted for a moment, before interlacing his fingers with mine and taking me to his garage.

He opens my car door, and I get inside giving him one more kiss. "I want you to take the test when you get home baby. I need to know." He says looking at me seriously.

I take a deep breath and nod, "Ok. I promise. I love you," I say. "I love you even more than you can imagine baby. I'll see you tomorrow." He says, before closing my door.