Joshaya Meets Ski Lodge P2

Ok, once again thank you BoingxGorgeous for this idea ^.^!

The idea was: Next idea, if it's good, write how the Ski Lodge episodes were a bit different. Maya wasn't acting all dorky and in love causing everyone to think something was wrong including Josh but nobody did anything about it later the day Josh has had enough of not knowing what to expect with Maya so he confronts her outside of the lodge and she tells him she heard back from a dying Kermit.

This is part 2! Hope you enjoy!

Maya's POV

"Maya? What's going on?" Riley asked looking between me and Josh. I look for the right words when Farkle speaks up, "She was struggling, Josh had noticed, so had I but I saw where this was heading." he says and points at me and then Josh while giving me a knowing glance, I feel heat rush to my cheeks, "Farkle." I say threateningly causing Farkle to loose his momentary confidence. I look back to Riley to see her still looking at me questioningly, I sigh. "Remember how you pushed me to reach out to my father?" she nods and I continue, "I did, and he answered. He told me he was dying." I say simply and smile in an attempt to hold back my tears. "But what does this have to do with Josh?!" Riley almost yells causing me to flinch slightly. "Like Farkle said he noticed it when you didn't because you were too busy with Lucas." I say calmly. Riley gave me a glare, "And you couldn't tell me? Your best friend!" I look at her, tears forming in my eyes. "Riley. Maybe she wasn't ready to talk about it because she felt you weren't going to listen like you aren't right now." Matthews says calmly before he walks over and hugs me. This is what made my tears fall, they began streaming down my face and I hugged back, not caring for once if people saw me cry. "Is he?" I hear Matthews say softly. I shake my head and he hugs me tighter. "I'm so sorry Maya." he says and I hear it echo around the silent room. I pull away a few seconds later only to have Riley and Farkle pounce on me. Knocking me onto the fall, causing a laugh to escape lips, now puffed open from crying. "I'm sorry peaches." Riley says against my arm. I push them off after a few seconds and get up. "What is going on between you and Josh though?" Riley asks, I turn to face Josh, recovering slightly from my cry a few minutes ago. I smirk slightly, "Yeah Josh, what's going on between us?" I ask, my voice betraying I'd been crying every few words. He faced me and took my hands in his, "Maya, would you be my girlfriend?" he asks and I can hear the nerves in his voice. I squeal, me, Maya Hart, squeals over being asked out, "YES!" he smiles and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and we get lost in the kiss until we hear a cough and slowly pull away to see my friends and Josh's family still watching us. I laugh nervously, "There you go Riles." I say before running away, dragging Josh after me.

--Thank for reading, can you let me know what you think please because idk if I like this part. Anyways hope you enjoyed, let me know if you have any ideas, I still have some ideas from prfctsabby to work on, so sorry they're taking so long. I'll try to get them done soon. Have a great day guys, bye!--