Seventeen

Bailey

"Why would you do that?!" Arya practically scolds me as we walk across the street. She was pissed this morning, mostly at Liv. Apparently her and Caleb were arguing but she's also biased.

"Arya you're being a bit dramatic don't you think?" I question obviously amused.

"This was supposed to be our day, just the Kazer women, shopping and having fun, how am I supposed to do that now?" She was seriously pouting like she did when she was twelve and didn't get her way.

Wait did she just...?

"Kazer women?" I question. "Isnt-"

Nope. She doesn't know, as far as I know she doesn't.

"Don't you mean And Kalanski?" I question with a raised brow.

"Nope," she shakes her head and I shoot her a look. I am not a Kazer, the chance for me to be a Kazer is long gone and not coming back, Arya's got to accept that or she'll never accept her brothers happiness.

"I just mean to me, you are basically a Kazer, you are my sister, not her. She treats him like shit,"

"And you're basing this off of one argument you overheard?" I question. I don't know what to think honestly. All I have is what Arya has told me but Arya is full of bias, inviting Olivia today will give me insight to what she is like.

Sure I thought it was kind to include her, soon enough she will be apart of their family, she should feel comfortable around them, but sure I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to see for myself the kind of person she was.

"How are you defending her? You are supposed to be on Calebs side!" The hurt look on her face physically pains me. She knows I will always be on Calebs side, I always have and no matter what happens I always will be.

"I am Arya. I always will be. Shit I have been our whole lives, you know this but because of that I trust his judgement. He knows what is best for him,"

"I truly do not know if he does Bailey." She states

"It was an argument Ary, all relationships have them, shit your brother and I had them, a lot," I grin.

We're both stubborn and combative people...it came naturally to us.

"Then you add our overwhelming families to the mix, and yeah there's going to be stress on her end. Give her some time." I offer

"I don't like mature you," she chimes "Old you would be ready to kick her ass at one wrong look towards Caleb,"

"The old me you're talking of was a minor and wouldn't face serious charges of assault and battery in doing so," I laugh "We are going to go shopping, we are going to have fun and we will get to know your brothers girlfriend better,"

It's a good thing I'm good at reading people...and that I still actively study psychology. People are my thing.

"Fine," she rolls her eyes before turning to go back into the house.

God she's still just as much a handful now as she was at sixteen.

"Wow you don't look happy," Danny teases as we both walk in the door