𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯

The Trial
°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You sat in your cell quietly, doing nothing at all. You were bored and didn't know what to do. You wanted to pull your phone and waste time on it, but those gaurds will accused you to use weapons and properly destroy it. You could hear the boy in the cell beside you asking to use the restroom, he was nervous and you could sense it. You chuckled, "Don't panic, you will make things worse for yourself." You told him softly, trying to assure him that everything will be fine.

"H-Huh? Who are you?"

"Gojo Y/N, pleasure to meet you..." You trailed off.

"Eren Jaeger." He introduced himself to you, "Well Eren kun, just chill okay? Everything will be fine." Eren could feel himself calm down for a bit. Well that was until Hange scared the hell out of him. He was taken out of the dungeon because his trial was first then yours. You were now thinking of a way to freak them put, should you use your Domain Expansion? Or should you just show them how untouchable are you? A smirk tugged on your lips as your eyes held mischievousness behind the blindfold.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°∞°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Your turn has come and you were escorted to the courthouse for your trial. As you made your way inside, the people looked at you as if you had two heads. The soliders restrained you to a metal pole after you knelt down. You could see an old man with a beard in front of you which you assumed was the judge. Also you could see Erwin, Levi, and Eren along with people with the same uniform staring down at you, "Fun time is close."

"Y/N Gojo, a woman that was found outside the wall amongst the titans and using strange powers to kill them. Is that true?" The judge asked you to which you nodded to, "Yes, you have problem with that?" Your bold and confident question made everyone whisper among themselves which made you smirk.

"Respect your superiors, witch!" One of the Military Police soliders yelled at you.

The judge slammed his hand a few time to quieten the room, "Erwin, you also suggested that this woman will be of a good use to you, state your reasons." Erwin nodded, "Yes, what we have noticed is that miss Y/N is capable of killing titans with physical strength. Plus, she is fast and can jump higher places with no gear. In general, Y/N can be of a good use to save humanity along with Eren and that's all I got to say." The judge nodded and turned to the Military Police Brigade, telling them to say their reasons as well, "We ,the Military Police Brigade, believe that this woman is dangerous and might be with the titans. Her killing that titan as the Survey Corps claimed is probably a plan to just get inside the walls and kill all of the mankind. We purpose to dispose of her immediately." At his reasons, you sighed deeply.

"And that's why I hate higher ups." You said which made everyone to look at you, "You all a bunch of cowards, pushing your dirty work to others so you can be safe. I'm sure if a titan attacks you, you would be crying like babies." You said which earned you hateful comments from the people.

"Who are you calling cowards? We work to save humanity!!"

"How dare you to say such a thing?!"

"You disrespectful witch, you must be executed!"

"We demand to execute her!!"

The judge slammed his hand on the table again, "Quiet!" And at his command, they all went silent. For the next few minutes, the Survey Corps and the Military Police kept on arguing and you got really bored out of your mind, so you decided to put your plan in action. There was a whoosh sound which made everyone look at the place where you were, only to find you gone, the pole was unbroken and the handcuffs where dangling from it.

"Where did she--"

"Over here." You called while waving your hand. They all looked at you and saw you sitting on the table where the judge was, legs crossed over each other, "Now I got to look at all of you from this height." You said with a smile. The police aimed their guns at you, "Move from there or we will shoot you!" One of the soliders threatened. Which made you smirk, "I dare you." You challenged him with confidence.

"Oi brat, do you want to get yourself killed?" Levi asked and you laughed, "It will be fine. After all... they are weak." You smirked teasingly at them.

This seems to offend them, "Shoot at her and avoid the judge!" Erwin looked between you and them, "Wait! Don--" But before he could finish his sentence, they shot at you

This seems to offend them, "Shoot at her and avoid the judge!" Erwin looked between you and them, "Wait! Don--" But before he could finish his sentence, they shot at you. However, they were struck with shock as they saw you still alive after the slight dust cleared and the bullet are just stuck midair, "You see how much of a powerful person am I... Let me introduce myself more properly." You snapped your fingers and the bullets got exploded. You jumped down and went to the middle of the courtroom.

"I'm Gojo Y/N, jujutsu's strongest sorcerer. You can never execute me or kill me. Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one."

Your smirk got bigger as everyone went quiet... Even Levi was shocked at what just happened, "Just who is that woman?" His eyes never left your face. He couldn't process what have just happened like the others and he wasn't planning to leavd without explanation from you.