part 59

"WHAT?! WE ARE TALKING FOR TWO HOURS NOW?"
"Woah time flies. But don't scream please."
After eating dinner I went to my room and called Liv since she wanted to talk to me yesterday but I forgot to call her. We were now talking about different subjects as the silence caught up again.
"Oh! I forgot to tell you. I overheard a convo between mom and aunt. She moved back to Korea with Hana and uncle."
"WHAT!? NO WAY OH MY GOD"
"Yesss. Lucky you, you can meet her anytime." Liv sadly said.
"Aye come on. When you will come for vacation then we can go together."

Hana was my little cousin who - I think - is now 4 years old. I only saw her when she was a little baby and then she moved away and now she's back in Korea.
"Maybe I can go visit her after my schedule." I thought while checking the schedule.

"Y/n! I'm coming in, okay?" I heard Sunghoon say as he came in.
"Oh, hey Sunghoon. What's up?"
"Who are you talking to?"
"My sister. You wanna say hi?"
He came into the frame waving hi to Liv. "Oh my god." She always has the same reaction. "Hi, Sunghoon Oppa! How are you?"
"Fine and you, Liv?"
"I think me too." She just smiled.
"She's about to faint," I whispered to Sunghoon who just sat on the bed next to me.

Sunghoon was patiently waiting for me to end the call so he could talk.
"So, what's up?" I ended the call giving all my attention to Sunghoon now.
"You wanted to try this makeup look on me. You told me to remind you."
"RIGHT! Thank you for reminding me. Let's do it now. Or do you want to go to sleep early?"
"No no, I'm fine."
"Perfect!"
I took out my make-up things to try this new make-up look on Sunghoon since he's my favorite model.

---

"Woah I'm proud of myself," I said as I cleaned all the make-up I used.
Sunghoon just took out the mirror and looked at himself. "Dang, I look more prettier now." I only responded with a giggle as he stood up and hugged me. "Thank you!"
"Nono thank you." He laughed as he patted my head making his way out of my room. He's probably showing it to the members.

I took a quick look at the time and got ready for bed.

Mama<3

Hey mom!
I heard from Liv that Hana and aunt came back here
Can you send me her contact I'm gonna visit her, maybe.

Oh, my love!!
Hello y/n!
I wanted to let you know but forgot thanks for reminding me.
It's making me happy that you want to interact with your family.
I'm so proud of you :))
You're all grown up now 😭😭

Mom!!!!

Okay okay
Here is the contact. Have fun and good night!!!! ❤️❤️

Good night 💖💖

•••

~ Next morning ~

I felt like I ran two miles today. I needed to run all day. One schedule to the other.
I sighed as I sat on the couch again.
The members joined. Jake sat beside me. He's making it hard to ignore him. "Y-" I just stood up "Who wants something to drink? Wait never mind I'll just bring y'all." I quickly made my way to the kitchen as another sigh left my mouth.
I miss him.

I came back with a tablet full of drinks, glasses, and ice.
"What y'all want? I'll do anything for y'all today. Well, this night. Massages, food, spa, pedicure, manicure just EVERYTHING!" I happily said and looked at them.
"Come on. What do you want? Money? New nails? A boyfie?" Jay said as he took out his wallet.
"Wha- no I'm just grateful."