Part 4.

"Aedyn Fynn Kanawut, we have to talk" Gulf stands in front of his son. They're at home already, done with the nerve wracking and exhausting day for Gulf. The kid looks up to him with a silly face and starts smiling to his dada.

"Yes dada?" Aedyn salutes to his mother. The latter want to laugh at his son's silliness and cuteness instead of being angry but he held it in. He want to show him that he is serious.

"Why did you call some uncle earlier 'daddy'? You know that you can't just call someone 'daddy' right?" Gulf said, his hands on his waist looking like a detective questioning a suspect.

"But dada! He is daddy! Wait..." Aedyn runs to get his bag and pick up his picture book and pull a worn out wallet size picture that was inserted inside. An old picture, the one that has been missing and Gulf seem to had trouble finding it. "Here!" He showed the picture of Mew and Gulf almost facepalmed if just not his son looking at him proudly while showing Mew's picture. He want to snatch the photo, tear it into pieces and set it to fire but of course he can't just do that. That was the photo that Gulf keeps staring on when he is missing Mew during his pregnancy and that was the time he wants to bury to the depth of his memory.

"N-no, no, no... t-tha that's dada's friend, yeah. He just look like him and he is not your daddy" Gulf said, stuttering however Aedyn just looked at him suspiciously before he stand up in front of his mother and followed Gulf's stance. Both hands on his side while looking up.

"No! I googled and they look the same. The name is similar too" Aedyn picked up his Ipad and show it to Gulf, the picture and the name written at back of it matches on the search result on the Ipad. Gulf closed his eyes, he just sometimes want his son to be an average kid because he is too smart for his age but of course he won't have it the other way. Aedyn is such an angel and a blessing to him, he loves him just the way he is.

"Okay little man. Let's say that he is that person, again he is dada's friend and not because we have his picture - that it means that he is your father. We have uncle Kao's pictures at home too" Gulf raised a brow, he doesn't even know why he has to explain things like he is being questioned in the court to his mini man.

"Hmmp! Then make him my daddy? Please?" Aedyn said making a puppy eyes to his mother and even though Gulf is weak to it, he can't just grant his son's request, that's the only thing he can't do. Him and Mew was over years back. The past cannot interfere with the present or things will not turn the way it should be or the way you plan it to be.

Gulf sighs, "You can ask for anything else aside from that" He sit and pull his son on his lap. "That person got his own family, he can't be with us. If he got kids then I'll ask him to play with you, okay? But he can't be our daddy, he will never be."

"Then can I just call him daddy? Like a daddy but not my real daddy, just daddy" Aedyn said and Gulf laughed, his son's stubbornness is really from him, he is just as stubborn.

"Of course little superman." He messed with Aedyn's hair. "but I'll make it sure that you two won't meet again" Gulf thought while playing with his son's hair.

**
Gulf brought Aedyn to one of the famous Aqua park in the area. The place is kinda expensive but of course that is not a problem for Gulf since he wants the best for his kid and he wants him to enjoy. Money is not a problem too and that's a given. They stroll through the way of the big aquarium inside and Aedyn's too excited, he is pointing out the name of the fishes he knew and that's like 80% of what's in the aquarium.

"Aedyn don't run!" Gulf chased his son that is running and unfortunately, he bumped to the group of people in suits. "Fvck my luck!" Gulf murmured.

"Hey kid, be careful" One of the man in suits said and when Aedyn looked up to them to apologize, he sees the man that he is bugging his mother to meet to, his eyes sparkled.

"Daddy!" Aedyn immediately run and hugged Mew's leg, like the same when he first saw the man at the office. Gulf immediately run to get his kid.

"I apologize, this kid is kinda mischievous." He faked a smile, "Aedyn Fynn, Apologize to the gentlemen and come back here" Gulf distance himself and call his kid but Aedyn didn't budge, so he moved closer and gently pull his kid off of Mew's leg.

"I apologize in behalf of my child." Gulf smiled and starts walking away with Aedyn. He is just wearing a hoodie that matches with his kid, actually everything matches. The hoodie, the pants and the shoes. He want to be professional but with Mew around, he just can't.

Gulf brought Aedyn to one of the benches inside the place to let him sit so they could talk.

"Little man, We talked about this, right?" Gulf asked and his kid nods. "I want you to obey dada always, understood? You should always behave."

"...but dada! I want a daddy too. I want daddy!" Aedyn sulks.

"Aedyn Fynn-"

"That's alright." Mew suddenly tapped Gulf's shoulder. "You don't have to go that far. He is just a kid"

"He is my child and you're an outsider so please know your boundaries" Gulf turned to Mew, pissed. Even though his voice is still soft since he avoid raising his voice in front of Aedyn, his eyes says otherwise. They're burning with anger.

"Come on Gulf! Let the kid call me as he please" Mew dismissed him and kneels in front of Aedyn, "Hey, you're Aedyn? I'm Mew. You can call me daddy anytime you want. Just don't run off of your mom's sight, the place is too big for you so better not to get lost, alright?" Mew said to the kid and Aedyn hugged him.

"Thanks daddy!"

"You're welcome! By the way, where's your real daddy?" Mew whispered to Aedyn when Gulf's not looking.

"He is in somewhere far. Dada said, he is in a place that got a lot of beautiful things. I want to go there too... someday" Aedyn whispered back and Mew just nods, then he stands up to face Gulf.

"Why didn't you say that he is yours?" Mew questioned him.

"Why should I tell you?" Gulf sighs, "Anyway, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience that we caused you. I'll repay you if needed" Gulf said and then smile at Aedyn, "Let's go little superman? Say goodbye to uncle already"

"Bye daddy! I'll see you again soon." The kids jumps down from the bench and waive goodbye to Mew before he hops in tiny walking towards the penguin room followed by his mother. Mew wants to follow them but he cannot, he got meeting that day and he just excused himself a bit. He is thankful though that he substituted for his brother that day because if he didn't, he might have missed the opportunity.

"I'll make you mine Gulf." Mew whispered to himself before he followed his tracks back to where his meeting partners are.

Coincidence really happens and there's two side of the coin to that. It's on your favor or it's against you but either way, you don't have a choice but to get over it.

~~~~~~~~~~

Probably the last update (maybe) for this week since I'm not feeling well today.

How was it?

How are you guys? Take care of yourselves.

Lovelots 💙❤️